Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over how over is it for pewdiepie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
he got name dropped by the shooter. i hope to god this is the nail in his coffin

The media will just ignore it tbh.

It's never over for pewdiepie

If I was Pewdiepie I'd be more concerned about my hairline than a namedrop.

860068e958aed30b7cc324400a2d63fe.jpg

Doesnt matter. He got Marzia on lock down. Some fine white pussy.

We'll see how locked it is when he's pushing NW3 and coverup game isn't working so well anymore.

He'll probably get divorce raped because she's "not feeling it" and take all his YouTube money plus "spousal support" payments. He's a dumb fuck.

We'll see how locked it is when he's pushing NW3 and coverup game isn't working so well anymore.

He'll probably get divorce raped because she's "not feeling it" and take all his YouTube money plus "spousal support" payments. He's a dumb fuck.
Shit i hope he got a prenup

I hope he get locked up but it won't happen

At what point of the video he's mentioned? I didn't notice tbh.

At what point of the video he's mentioned? I didn't notice tbh.
at the start of the video he says something along the lines of: "remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie"

at the start of the video he says something along the lines of: "remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie"
That sounds like something a false flag attacker would say tbh. But who knows.

I saw the video and that guy knew what he was doing. Also, the police took to long to appear.

He’s a multi millionaire so he’s fine even if his career does go down the toilet.

based of the shooter to ruin his career tbh

He's just gonna virtuesignalmaxx and gain even more subscribers.

Jewdiepie
This. He's one of them.
Usually media will push any agenda they can, but not this time, I promise.
Had he said "subscribe to my little pony" headlines would say " my little pony encourages mass shootings". But they won't do that with jewdiepie.

The media will nail him. He would have a difficult time to dodge it.

I hope this chadlite goes to prison tbh

Poor guy, nice meme though.

i hated this degenerate soyboy cuck and his autistic fanbase since the beginning. can't wait for yt to ban this trash.

I get that a shooter mentioned him but that means nothing tbh, anyone with access to internet can watch pewdiepie. Are people really so sensitive on this stuff that they will give pewdiepie flak for being mentioned? Nobody can stop anyone from mentioning anybodies name at any moment so it makes no sense to project any blame on pewdiepie just because some random person said his name.

I don't like the guy, I just don't get the reasoning behind this negatively affecting anybodies views on him ngl.

pewdiepie is a rich chad. He can retire anytime and fuck 18yo foids everyday for the rest of his life if he wants. No need to worry.

I can't wait for the virtue signalling speech in his next video
so... uuuh... I killing people is bad, m'kay

Pewpewdiepie. :feelstastyman:

nothing wil happen

nothing will happen he is a chadlite he can get away with first degree murder

He is fucking TOAST. Youtube been looking for a reason to ban him for a while, this will be it.

I can't wait for the virtue signalling speech in his next video
so... uuuh... I killing people is bad, m'kay
Thats the way he should react to something like this tbh. Nuffin wrong with it.

I hope pewdiepie gets banned from youtube. Never watched any of his videos, but his smug face angers me.

He's going to feel extremely bad about this. But, he shouldn't. It's not his fault some fcking coward used his name.

You fuckers really want the pajeets to take over focking yt now? C'mon

He better go ER.