Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How over is it for me?

No lol. Blacks are usually giga NT. You don't see blacks on forums like these.
u see a lot of them. non whites r vastly overrepresented on forums like this because its much, much easier to get a gf if ur white. this is common knowledge for incels but an IT imposter wouldnt know it because its not the narrative that they push about incels

u see a lot of them. non whites r vastly overrepresented on forums like this because its much, much easier to get a gf if ur white. this is common knowledge for incels but an IT imposter wouldnt know it because its not the narrative that they push about incels
Not true.Look at the anonymous polls. Most people here and on the other forum (looksmax.org) are whites.Less than like 5% of the forum is black, which makes sense because inceldom is mainly a Western problem. Also ethnics don't have it as hard if they are westernised. It's the FOBs who are incels.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's pretty much over

main-qimg-48e7398b781adb11cbe37cc2e960aefa-lq

Me after smilemaxxing :D
Its over bro im sorry get rhino and some sort of jaw surgery

Jesus bro. I don’t want to sound rude but it’s probably over
Tbh yeah. He needs to figure out how he wants his life to be known as.

I always encourage going out with a supreme bang, in minecraft. The more villagers you remove the more immortal you will be.

how old are you?
you look like you're in your 50s

where r u getting this stuff? Wetsernisation doesnt really help (in fact it makes things worse the more u get immersed in western hookup culture)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Esdsmszvdo

You must be a 14 year old whose only interaction with the outside world is through the internet or you're just another self hating ethnic. Go outside, look around, you'll see that most women are with men of their own race and most ethnics who don't have an accent, are well dressed, decent looking, socially adjusted and don't look like they just landed from new delhi have no problems with women of their own race. You do need to be generally above average to date outside your race tho.

You must be a 14 year old whose only interaction with the outside world is through the internet or you're just another self hating ethnic. Go outside, look around, you'll see that most women are with men of their own race and most ethnics who don't have an accent, are well dressed, socially adjusted and don't look like they just landed from new delhi have no problems with women of their own race. You do need to be generally above average to date outside your race tho.
thats just ur experience. u cant expect everyone to see the same thing. but what u can do is look at all the studies that prove my point
https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#tocRace

thats just ur experience. u cant expect everyone to see the same thing. but what u can do is look at all the studies that prove my point
https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#tocRace
Thing is tho. These stats don't tell the full story. A lot of these statistics and pie charts if you've read them carefully have a confirmation bias. From small sample sizes, to cherrypicking things to get the desired results. These stats are there not to draw conclusions from but they are there to support and strengthen the author's point and even if the data is 100% accurate, it can only tell us what is happening; not why. Without a human layer of understanding, data is void of context and nuance. Look I'm not denying JBW or that ethnic tax isn't real it definitely exists but I feel people massively overplay their disadvantages here. It's not one or two things that make someone an incel it's usually multiple things that contribute to making one an incel.

Cope, I'm Gigachad. Y'all don't know shit. :feelswhat::feelshmm:

thick hair with a solid hairline, masculine nose, almond eyes, thick manly eye brows, white teeth, obviously a :chad:

good dental hygiene:feelsokman:

Beyond over. Also JFL at some delusional people that believe JBB.