Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How over is it for him

still looking better than me

Actually doesn't look that bad; his side profile could actually pass him as some sort of Iranian/ME/Southern European... :feelsjuice:

Facially, he's about a 5.5, and depending on his height, he could be a HTN, but I don't think he would be incel even in the west; the curry tax would affect him, but not to such a degree that if he wealthmaxxed and such he couldn't find legitimate attraction from a foid. :feelshehe:

still looking better than me
Actually doesn't look that bad; his side profile could actually pass him as some sort of Iranian/ME/Southern European... :feelsjuice:

Facially, he's about a 5.5, and depending on his height, he could be a HTN, but I don't think he would be incel even in the west; the curry tax would affect him, but not to such a degree that if he wealthmaxxed and such he couldn't find legitimate attraction from a foid. :feelshehe:
In the west he’s still incel. White woman wouldn’t touch him with a yard stick

He's not, unless 5'7 or below and not wealthmaxxed; not being a HTN or above doesn't make you incel tier. :feelsjuice:

That depends on many other factors. :feelshehe:
Cope only landwhales would let him fuck

wdym over he brutal mogs me

While that also depends on some exterior factors, that still doesn't make him incel. :feelsYall:
No landwhales will fuck anyone who’s willing to treat them good and date them

Has hair, good bone structure, etc...

He is a shitskin but overall he is probably around normie tier
His bones are shallow af his skull is recessed

Its you isn't it

No but I have a small skull and big nose too

does this count as a selfie, mods? this is 100% him

5’10”
not over for him, normie status. The only thing this person needs to do is dive as far away from curry culture as possible. Looks aren't his problem so much as presenting more thugmaxxed, and not seeming greedy or career driven at all. This person should dye his hair blonde and get tattoos definitely.

Last edited:
not over for him, normie status. The only thing this person needs to do is dive as far away from curry culture as possible. Looks aren't his problem so much as presenting more thugmaxxed, and not seeming greedy or career driven at all. This person should dye his hair blonde and get tattoos definitely.
He would look better with blond hair?

Holy shit new minecraft update just dropped

He would look better with blond hair?
definitely, as an example look how much Riz Ahmed's lookmaxxed in 'the Sound of Metal' to achieve this whiter thug look the hair dye and style goes a long way. Never wear a collared shirt ever again

2022 10 29 19 00 24 sound of metal   Google Search   Brave
vs
2022 10 29 19 02 11 riz ahmed   Google Search   Brave

Mogs me to oblivion