Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How over is it at 5'10

Below 6'0 = not a sexual being to females

Not tall enough for women. You won't get treated as badly as other manlets below average height

it's short but unless your face is shit you should be somewhat okay.

normal height

Below 7' = death

As a 5'6''-5'7'' manlet, I would seriously consider giving up 3-5 years of my life expectancy to be 5'10'', ngl

Ah... I was so close to being visible.

its over man unless you have have a god tier face

Simple math. There are twice as many male singles than female singles so if you are average size it will be hard. You need to be above average in some way in order to find a foid. That is a mathmatical fact.

5´9" club where you at ?

5´9" club where you at ?
tenor.gif

It's average, and of course average is bad. But, it's not a death sentence if you have a face to overcome it. But, you'll lose out to (somewhat) uglier men who are a few inches taller. It's a balancing act, always. If you lack in one of the major areas, you'd better more than compensate in another.

You’re fine if you have a 6/10 or higher face

Use metrics.
Edit: alright, looked it up. It's 100% over bro. Take that from someone who's around the same height and lives in Europe.