Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How one deserve sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
This is something that from time to time cucks and normies keep repeating, "incels do nothing to deserve to have sex," what the fuck does that mean? Does this mean I do not put enough effort to make my appearance better? So they are admitting that it is all based on looks.

Do they want me to go out in the streets giving food to hobos?? Will I have sex if I'm a good human being and go read stories to needy children?? So they adimit that it's all virtue signaling to have sex.

If it is not any of that then what is??? What do I need to do to be worthy of sex in their vision?

soy: Bruh you need to respect whamen
I show respect to them even if they don't deserve it, but all they show to me is hate, and tbh I'm getting really tired to be good and kind with people that would kick me down if they saw me on the ground, not only it's tiring but it is feeding really really bad desires

Yes I know the answer is not being ugly, but I want that these motherfuckers admit it too, but no, it is really more easier for them to say that we are broken things

They think men must earn sex with the use of two methods.
1. Betabuxing.
2. Being chad

I'll never understand their logic.

You deserve it if.

You won the genetic lottery.
You won the genetic lottery.

It's virtue signaling.

When anyone says something dumb like "You do nothing to deserve sex!", they're immediate shit list fodder to me. They have to boost their ego by belittling a suffering incel.

take a shower sweetie:soy:

Dispose that toxic personality and maybe, just maybe, you’ll find a girlfriend sweaty.

It's not something that can be deserved tbh.

In the mind of cucktears you have to get someone to like you to get sex. This means you either have to bend over backwards for a used up roastie to even have a chance at sex .(even then it’s probably only starfish) or be good looking

You might deserve it when a woman needs betabuxx after having been pumped and dumped by chad

Do we deserve companionship?
Do we deserve to have something to strive to for, someone to take care of?
If not, do we deserve to go insane?

The statement "incels don't deserve sex" is completely inane, nobody "deserves" to have physiological needs not met, as it wasn't even our choice to feel an intense longing for sex and closeness. I guess it's good that they're at least not saying that we don't deserve food.

Of course, IT will read this and think I'm saying that we're entitled to sex, which isn't the point. Sex might require a willing partner, but the problem is our unfulfilled need, nobody "deserves" to be in our position, it's just something that happens sometimes and it's made worse by modern social engineering.

Do we deserve companionship?
Do we deserve to have something to strive to for, someone to take care of?
If not, do we deserve to go insane?

The statement "incels don't deserve sex" is completely inane, nobody "deserves" to have physiological needs not met, as it wasn't even our choice to feel an intense longing for sex and closeness. I guess it's good that they're at least not saying that we don't deserve food.

Of course, IT will read this and think I'm saying that we're entitled to sex, which isn't the point. Sex might require a willing partner, but the problem is our unfulfilled need, nobody "deserves" to be in our position, it's just something that happens sometimes and it's made worse by modern social engineering.

Bhkej