Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How on Earth am I supposed to ask out a girl I like IN FRONT OF her male friends??

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I can hardly manage it under normal circumstances but there she was with these two frickin' HUGE male friends (one may have been her bf I dunno).

My social skills aren't that bad but I'd need to be a dark wizard to know how to tackle that situation on the spot! XD

are the male friends gay?

are the male friends gay?

That would certainly make my life simpler if they were!

I really have no idea as I don't know this girl at all already she just looks cute and I've seen her around!

I think the way to do it is to engage all three of them at the same time and just be open about it. But it does feel much more difficult than if it was just her!

I would def wait for her to be alone :feelsthink:

I would def wait for her to be alone :feelsthink:

lol imagine like "Who is that guy hiding in the bush over there? He's been there for hours."

And then eventually they walk away and I jump out like "Can I have your number? :D "

lol imagine like "Who is that guy hiding in the bush over there? He's been there for hours."

And then eventually they walk away and I jump out like "Can I have your number? :D "
Dude, why would you hide behind whatever? How old are you exactly? If you see her somewhere, go straight to her. It's a shitshow to get dumped, but you gotta try at least a few times.

Wait until she's alone , i guess.

Dude, why would you hide behind whatever? How old are you exactly? If you see her somewhere, go straight to her. It's a shitshow to get dumped, but you gotta try at least a few times.

I was of course only kidding around :p

What the fuck is this :bluepill: bs :feelskek:

That would certainly make my life simpler if they were!

I really have no idea as I don't know this girl at all already she just looks cute and I've seen her around!

I think the way to do it is to engage all three of them at the same time and just be open about it. But it does feel much more difficult than if it was just her!
Peak autism:feelskek:

Ask out a women you don’t know as an average or ugly man in front oh her ogre friend

It will never work, but if you wan't to get mogged to death go ahead and try

the obvious solution is to ask her when she isnt surrounded by her male "friends" :lul:, when she rejects you for being a hateful inkwell with a bad personality, you can join her orbiters and yall be the 3 stooges:dafuckfeels:

Honestly, foids are 99.9% ALWAYS in a group. I don't know how anyone finds the chance or opportunity to cold approach them.

the obvious solution is to ask her when she isnt surrounded by her male "friends" :lul:, when she rejects you for being a hateful inkwell with a bad personality, you can join her orbiters and yall be the 3 stooges:dafuckfeels:

lol true. I just don't see her around much.

I do think it is doable even with them there but just difficult. If I talk just to her then her potential bf might get aggressive and if I talk just to them it looks kind of weak. So the only way is to communicate with all three of them at once.

That would have been difficult for me even back when I was a lot more socially competent.

It is always like that, always a male friend for whom she has a interest or a "special" friendship or a whiteknight that is just orbiting her in his friendzone "protecting" her from other males

that's retarded, you want to talk tothem when they're alone

I'd rather ask her out in front of her male friends than her female ones.
"Hey asshole, get in line" v.s. "OMG look at this loser tee hee"

I'd rather ask her out in front of her male friends than her female ones.
"Hey asshole, get in line" v.s. "OMG look at this loser tee hee"

I mean, I hardly ever see her around. So I'd rather ask her out in a challenging situation than not at all.

I mean, I hardly ever see her around. So I'd rather ask her out in a challenging situation than not at all.
Another thing to consider, do you have a way of text based communications?

Because, let's be honest, if a foid is interested in you she won't mind a text or a mail asking you out, and if she's not interested, asking her out in person doesn't change that. Also, I'm going to go on a limp and assume that you're not that good at verbal communication, so text may be easier for you.

It's your call. I recently asked a foid out at work, basically in front of everyone else :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Same happened to me, cute girl in class, talking with a guy that mogs me. Is there even a point in approaching? I don't know.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Your just gonna humiliate yourself

If she doesn’t know u , then her first impression will be seeing your face , unless you’re chad , u got 90% chance of rejection

Same happened to me, cute girl in class, talking with a guy that mogs me. Is there even a point in approaching? I don't know.
Nothing worst than girl u like is chatting with another guy who mogs u to to oblivion

Nothing worst than girl u like is chatting with another guy who mogs u to to oblivion
She then sat alone and that was my chance, but I missed it. Oh well.

deploy a decoy and lure the herd away from the target. then approach the prey :bigbrain:

If you can't get any alone time maybe she won't be interested.

deploy a decoy and lure the herd away from the target. then approach the prey :bigbrain:

lol that is pretty amazing tbh. But how would I draw the guys away without drawing her away?

While approachkng a girl, imagine FaceandLMS (BBCmaxxer)'s voice saying it's over.

tl;dr: just be confident, bro!

Don’t do it around friends please. You’ll regret it immensely I promise you

I tried this once. Didn't worked.

I can hardly manage it under normal circumstances but there she was with these two frickin' HUGE male friends (one may have been her bf I dunno).

My social skills aren't that bad but I'd need to be a dark wizard to know how to tackle that situation on the spot! XD
Wait for a better oportunity and don't put toilets on a pedestal .Also ask her alone never when she is with a group.Wish you the best

5ae

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back