Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How old will you be in 2100?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Will you still be alive? I often find myself pondering how long I still have left on this planet and that made me realize that I was born too fucking early. I won't even see the 22nd century. We were born too early to enjoy the benefits of a technological society and too late to enjoy the benefits of a traditional society. We were born in the worst timeline possible.

I wonder if hypergamy ends or if it gets worse

I could theoretically still be alive in that year but it's doubtful. Everyone in my family who has died did so in their 80s.

I wonder if hypergamy ends or if it gets worse

I think it will get worse. I believe traditional marriage won't even exist anymore.

I'd be 105-106. It's possible. My family history is full of long shelf lives and bad habits. I don't really have bad habits, at least not as far as my health is concerned, so assuming medical technology continues to advance and I'll still have insurance covering it, living that long is a reasonable-ish possibility.

I will be 100% dead, 101 years old..

I'd be 117 years old...

Will you still be alive? I often find myself pondering how long I still have left on this planet and that made me realize that I was born too fucking early. I won't even see the 22nd century. We were born too early to enjoy the benefits of a technological society and too late to enjoy the benefits of a traditional society. We were born in the worst timeline possible.
It will be ragefuel while you're on your death bed knowing you wasted your whole life rotting, and knowing in the near future there will be amazing copes available you couldn't even imagine.

I will be dead for 80 years

111 years old, needless to say I'll be dead.

I would be 102 but i honestly don't wanna live that long hell i'm not even sure if i want to live till 40

138!

If my potion works, and i do some lifestyle modifications, i could survive that long if the American mud flood and the civil war and the open (more obvious) jewish occupation gov (jog) doesn't kill me first...

Of course that's if i can find the motivation to live...

102, unlikely but possible but then again if no gf or family, then why live past 40

It will be ragefuel while you're on your death bed knowing you wasted your whole life rotting, and knowing in the near future there will be amazing copes available you couldn't even imagine.

The worst experience for me will be seeing those hot 20-something nurses with fat asses while knowing that I could never fuck that.

The worst experience for me will be seeing those hot 20-something nurses with fat asses while knowing that I could never fuck that.
I would be sexually harassing the shit out of them until they bring me ugly nurses.

I will be dead thank God

I'd be 105-106. It's possible. My family history is full of long shelf lives and bad habits. I don't really have bad habits, at least not as far as my health is concerned, so assuming medical technology continues to advance and I'll still have insurance covering it, living that long is a reasonable-ish possibility.
Wouldn't count on it, loneliness in a human being is as bad as smoking an entire pack of cigarettes a day for your physical health and increases your risk of cancer.

Probably already dead so I don't care

104, don't see it happening even if I don't rope.

I’ll be dead by then

Wouldn't count on it, loneliness in a human being is as bad as smoking an entire pack of cigarettes a day for your physical health and increases your risk of cancer.
Good thing I still live with my parents and have pets :feelsmage:

My family has alcoholics who lived past 90.

fuck. I’ve never smoke and drank like an ounce of alcohol in my entire life, but I’m an incel so I may as well be a chainsmoker

FUCK

Humanity won't live to see 2100

@FastBananaCEO will be 200 according to his profile

Dead. Lifefuel.

I'll have my 112th birthday. I hope I'm not alive tbh.

I would be 98 and most likely not alive

doesnt matter because ill be dead

100 years old.
It's possible to be alive until there, but tbh I want to die earlier...

do you think you'll live to 98?
idk tbh my great grandfather lived until his 90s so i think therea a chance if modern medicine continues to improve

When I was younger I was very much into futurism and had optimism and curiosity for how it would be. The older I get the more I see the changes are not that great and even when they are, they're not that meaningful.

250709082526 avatar detail
160726073325 3d glasses 1952 640x360

I'll be old enough to die as an old man, i don't think I'll reach 2100 tbh