Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How old were you when you woke up to the truth about the world?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
that life is largely predetermined by genetics, and external influences (that you can't control)

and the lies about all races being the same, men and women being equal in all abilities, women dislike kind men, that bad people often succeed in life, and much more

As soon as I was born

As soon as I was kidnapped by the cia

19 or 20 or 21 22

that life is largely predetermined by genetics, and external influences (that you can't control)

and the lies about all races being the same, men and women being equal in all abilities, women dislike kind men, that bad people often succeed in life, and much more
13, being western rice will awaken u much sooner

I was redpilled at 16 years old, thought it was all about money, then I got blackpilled at around 23.
The reason why it took time to understand the true nature of foids was that I wasn't having any as a friend (that changed when I was 21) and I was broke, so I put the responsibility on my poverty. That changed too, and I saw that it didn't change anything.

At the 22 I finally understood that all bullying, humilation and mocking I endured was because of the way I look. I just looked in the mirror.

At the 22 I finally understood that all bullying, humilation and mocking I endured was because of the way I look. I just looked in the mirror.

bullying is more due to small size or unmasculine features rather than pure ugliness

big uglies generally dont get bullied, while a small prettyboy usually does

bullying is more due to small size or unmasculine features rather than pure ugliness

big uglies generally dont get bullied, while a small prettyboy usually does
I'm ugly and unmasculine.

11 was when it started

Bad people do succeed in life

are you small or average sized?
Average height but narrow shoulders, feminine arms, small girl-like hands, tiny wrists. Generally unathletic and low energy ( or low T probably ). Head looks like it don't belongs to the body and just sewed. Ugly face, small eyes.

19/20 when I joined the blackpill community but I had some vague notions of the blackpill since high school.

12 was when I was I got my first taste of the blackpill when 2 foids of the same age were swooning over my chad friend while totally ignoring me and treating me like I was subhuman garbage

Too late.. 22isch maybe

I don't fucking know. Everytime I think I know how the shitty this world is, it fucking impresses me with even more evil.

I was partially awake maybe 13-17?, mostly awake by ~22, fully awake in past few years

Fairly early.

Sack

596728ddbf2e5592dd69a8a591234ef5
"..if we destroy all the non incels on the other side.... Will we finally be free" is what I thought.

Both as long as I can remember and slowly learning more things. I'd say that there are a lot of blackpills and I'm sure that there are many Blackpills that have yet to be discovered. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

As soon as I was born
stop being edgelord tbh

as for question it was slow transition it started i think in high school, but can't even say that i realized this in one point cause life doesn't really 'works' in this way, for example i was blackpilled in 2019 and mindset is bit different than for example in 2019

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@dungeondragon

I was 27 when transcended :redpill: and swallowed the :blackpill:.

Probably when I was like 12-13. I used to be bullied by other kids a lot and I quickly realised why - I’m ugly, poor, stupid and stand no chance against them. And it’s all out of my control

My current age of 17

stop being edgelord tbh

as for question it was slow transition it started i think in high school, but can't even say that i realized this in one point cause life doesn't really 'works' in this way, for example i was blackpilled in 2019 and mindset is bit different than for example in 2019

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@dungeondragon
I knew being poor and ethnic makes you less worth since always, realizing how corrupt and unfair life is, human nature, was a process from 15 to 26-27.

stop being edgelord tbh

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@dungeondragon
tbh many people seem to overdose on the blackpill during the intial wake up phase. Then eventually start calming down and partially making peace with it

I knew being poor and ethnic makes you less worth since always, realizing how corrupt and unfair life is, human nature, was a process from 15 to 26-27.
true the poverty pill hit me by middle school, as I was forced live with trash in homeless shelter. It was a very brutal pill, tbh more brutal than being incel was being that poor.

13, im a high iq riceboy chico

true the poverty pill hit me by middle school, as I was forced live with trash in homeless shelter. It was a very brutal pill, tbh more brutal than being incel was being that poor.
Being poor is the worst thing that can happen to a person.

17 at the end of high school

Took the blackpill at 19

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back