Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how old was your mother when you were born?

35. fun fact the longer the mother waits to birth the child the worse quality its dna will be

weservenomsg said:
35. fun fact the longer the mother waits to birth the child the worse quality its dna will be

Then I am truly genetic garbage. My mother had me when she was 25. Just. Fucking. LOL.

weservenomsg said:

^

27... i wish i was the first born child. First born are always better. My brother is better-looking and taller than me and my parents.

weservenomsg said:

Higher chance of Down syndrome and being "quirky" (read: mentalcel or aspie) has been connected to older fathers as well. It applies to both parents.

Anyway, 26.

undeadcel said:
27... i wish i was the first born child. First born are always better. My brother is better-looking and taller than me and my parents.

Absolutely untrue.

undeadcel said:

exactly same shit happened to me

I have a strong belief that the younger your mother was when you were born, the higher the chance of you being good looking (having good genes) are. That's why the first born child is usually the best looking one.

If you are to ever leave inceldom, make sure your partner has a child at an early age.

blickpall said:
Higher chance of Down syndrome and being "quirky" (read: mentalcel or aspie) has been connected to older fathers as well. It applies to both parents.

Anyway, 26.

Absolutely untrue.

Yup a lot of males cope with this but it.is same for.father and mother.

40. dad was like 42. i blame their old asses for making me aspie

37 years old.

what really matter is if she was planning on having you or not
in my case my mother was not planning on having me. she just wanted to have one child (my older sister) and then i came and fucked up her plans

Both around 40, don't know the exact age.

42 RIP my genetics

Red Shambhala said:
Both around 40, don't know the exact age.

You dont know what year your parents were born? I thought my familial relations were dysfunctional..

shit. everyone here birthmogs me