Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old was your father when he made you?

Age of your father when he made you

• 15-19 (JFL)

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • 20-25

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • 26-30

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • 31-35

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • 36-40

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • 41-45

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • 46-50

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • 50+ (if you father was this age, dont go ER)

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
This is why I still think there's a god. Maybe I am being held accountable for his shit or something. Not just me. My two brothers. Too. One is mentally disabled the other suicidal then there's me.

The irony is he married again to have MALE children but my sisters and my only biological sister are apperantly the only ones going to reproduce. Kek
Check the quran bro Just open it randomly and start to reading it

Around 33, something like that.

you are trying to make me say something, you are suspicious af
No ur just paranoid af I'm still learning all this terminology, but if ur so scared to tell me I'm sure I'll find out eventually

No ur just paranoid af I'm still learning all this terminology, but if ur so scared to tell me I'm sure I'll find out eventually
honestly i dont know, i just use it to fit it, i want to be liked you know, just like everyone else

honestly i dont know, i just use it to fit it, i want to be liked you know, just like everyone else
So when you put a word in between ((( ))) what does it mean. I'm confused as fuck

So when you put a word in between ((( ))) what does it mean. I'm confused as fuck
I dont know, like i said sir, i use it just to fit it,
and everything i say here is not serious, just wanna fit it

Last edited:
I dont know, like i said sir, i use it just to fit it
Why r u so shook :feelskek: posting on this forum isn't a crime you won't get into trouble. Probably. Just don't say some edgy shit without thinking and u should be ok

Why r u so shook :feelskek: posting on this forum isn't a crime you won't get into trouble. Probably. Just don't say some edgy shit without thinking and u should be ok
on here i am a diffrent person sir, this is my alter ego(i dont have any mental issues i just used a metaphore), in normal life i am nothing like this

on here i am a diffrent person sir, this is my alter ego(i dont have any mental issues i just used a metaphore), in normal life i am nothing like this
This mf :feelskek: :feelskek:

My younger brother is better-looking than me (it's still over for him though)

33. It doesn't matter though. The age of the mother is much more important.

34, I am youngest of 3, the generation before fathers had children in their 50s

In his 40s, but he had his other children earlier.

I am the product of a lucky nerd who got sloppy seconds from his Chad uncle.

Both of my parents were 27 when they deceided to create me.