Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How old do you have to be before you know it's truly over?

How old do you have to be before you know it's truly over?

• Inceldom has no age limit

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • 1-10

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 16-20

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • 21-25

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • 26-30

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
If nothing happens by the time you graduate college then you're truly fucked.

Wisdom teeth can be the last thing to change your face at 20-28

That's roughly the age when you're expected to have all your friends, relationships, etc... in order. You are officially weird if you're trying to be friends with others. If you're a virgin at this age, hahahaha.

generally 21-25, although some people are born with facial deformities that serve as a sledgehammer to whatever SMV they otherwise would've had. In those cases, one can probably tell it's over between the age of 1-10

Late 20s to 30 unless you were already subhuman-looking before. As by subhuman I mean sub4, preferably sub3.

That's roughly the age when you're expected to have all your friends, relationships, etc... in order. You are officially weird if you're trying to be friends with others. If you're a virgin at this age, hahahaha.

31-40 at best

truly over if u become a wizard, but honestly life ends after hs, how u were treated there is how u will be treated the rest of ur life

16. If no girl showes you interest till than its ovER for 99% of us.

if your born extremely deformed then it was over the moment you entered this world

Prob after college so like 21-22. But I’m curry so I realized my fate early on. Feel bad for all the bluepilled curries out there. So ignorant but happier than me

Aside from deformaties (like being ethnic) or extreme cases, usually around puberty so 13-16.

Incel don has no age. You’ll know it’s over when you feel it.

65. JFL at nongrayhaircels. They should just mass approach because foids are still discovering themselves at that age. :soy:

I think if you aren't able to get a relationship by 25, KHV and everything, then it's probably over for you. Unless you go and fuck a single mother in her 40's who will cheat on you and just use you to betabuxx for her 4 children.

Aside from deformaties (like being ethnic) or extreme cases, usually around puberty so 13-16.
lol true being deathnik is a deformity

25. Anyone younger than that still have some chance. All youngcels should GTFO from this site unless you are severely deformed (a.k.a. being ethnic, shitskin etc.) or 100% legit ugly.

it depends, some people would say 16-18, then again at an all boys school I went to, there were lots of social awkward chads, the second they went to college at 19 they picked up heaps of girls.
25. Anyone younger than that still have some chance. All youngcels should GTFO from this site unless you are severely deformed (a.k.a. being ethnic, shitskin etc.) or 100% legit ugly.

25-30 if you are ok looking, but chances are very very slim. 30 its truly over, by then its not even worth it. Most girls are aged. If you are late 20s and somehow u got someone who was 25 at least, you could enjoy her in an okish state for 5 yrs or so.

When your facial bones have fully developed and your growth plates have closed

If you follow the path of high school -> college, and get out of college an incel, I'm pretty sure it's over.

When Norwood Reaper is coming while you're still Incel.

I don’t know man but getting lucky gets harder with age.