Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How old do most women act?

How old do most women act? (who are over 18)

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I thought it might be interesting to see how people perceive this!

They never really mentally mature past their mid/late teens, really; they have learned, then, to keep their discrimination and contempt towards subhumans, as part of the horn effect and the average sub 5 male's lower position in the hierarchy, more subtle, not openly showing how much they hate unattractive males as to still virtue signal as the empathetic gender and have some sort of plausible deniability and excuse to blame it on "personality"... :feelsclown:

Otherwise, the Chad worship and simple way of thinking about attractiveness and other males remains the same, forever remaining the victim and being so shocked as to lash out when their privilege might be disturbed in any way, especially if their own behaviour is questioned by a sub 5 male; no need to mature too much, in the state of modern foid privilege and hypergamy. :feelsjuice:

Like little kids throwing a tantrum

Every women thinks they are a stacy even if they have a face like a monkeys backside after it has done a shit .

Like some entitled kid who thinks the fucking galaxy revolves around them, that they're always right, and that they're completely innocent of all wrongdoing and perfect humans.

I knew a Granny who said shes young at heart, and it would literally show, mang

Never grow up mentally of the age mindset of fifteen year olds. I've met 70 year old women who still act like they're 15 mentally. :feelsjuice:

Never grow up mentally of the age mindset of fifteen year olds. I've met 70 year old women who still act like they're 15 mentally. :feelsjuice:
and yet cumskins think its a good idea to let whores manage countries

I would say most modern women are stuck with a young teenager mindset until they turn 30 or 40.

From my limited experience, it seems to be anywhere from mid to late teens on the average.

A few of them act straight up like children and a few of them really smart.

You don't notice a real change in their maturity and behavior until they hit 35+.

All women are grown children.