Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how old are you?

19. check and mate.

couldnt even get friends to get the drunkest femoid to hold my hand.

its over.

25. ex-gymcel truecel

I'm 58. Cashiers at restaurants and movie theaters give me the senior discount without even asking now.

26 years old.

I'm 28 years old. Guess I'm almost wizard status, from what I understand.

30. And since I'm KHV I'm one of the few certified wizards here.

TFW the oldest person in this thread.

Age threads always depress the fuck out of me, especially on forums like this. Yet I always feel compelled to view them anyway.

25, will die a lonely currycel

Ryo Hazuki said:
30.  And since I'm KHV I'm one of the few certified wizards here.

TFW the oldest person in this thread.

Age threads always depress the fuck out of me, especially on forums like this.  Yet I always feel compelled to view them anyway.

Age has been depressing me for a while now, but I'm sorry I can't offer any relief as I just turned 28.

I turned 26 today and unlike lookism autists I am KHHV.

23, accepted a year ago that I'll never get the chance to have wife, and kids. More studycelling for me, I guess... I imagine women in their late 20s and early 30s demand you more to earn more money to get a big house and fancy car whilst looking good lol, but like fuck that sort of shit. As years go by she'll start resenting (and hating you) you, may put off sex, cheats on you, and would want to divorce you soon; either way most men will become miserable.

18 it's been over since my shitty parents gave birth to me

23 year old KHV

Almost 19 as well. It's been a long time since I've given up and embraced my incel status though.

18 but i get told i look 'too young' pretty sure its just a bullshit excuse

23yr old babyface jew. absolutely disgusting

22, KHH, it's OVER

Another for crew 22 checking in. 23 if I make the next 2 months.

21, I'm not even that old, idk what 18yr and under are doing here. Well ok it's fine for them to be here but how can they be like "It's over"?

secondworstlife said:
21, I'm not even that old, idk what 18yr and under are doing here. Well ok it's fine for them to be here but how can they be like "It's over"?

maybe a truly painful rejection