Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How old are you guys?

How old are you guys?

• How old are you?

• 15-20

• 20-25

• 25-30

• 30-35

• 35-40

• 45-50

• 55-60

• 60+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
It seems that on looksmax the mean age is somewhere between 15-20. Guys on there are super young and most have faith that they can looksmax and escape the hell they're in.

My prediction is that the age here is way higher. Most guys here have probably graduated college and know there's no hope.

also I didn't add a sub-15 age. If you're under 15 you shouldn't be on here. There's still a shitton of time until you have to LDAR

You're gonna need to redo the poll questions, separate 15, 16, 17, 18, do 18-21, then 21+

no one here is a 40+ year old dinosaur

You're gonna need to redo the poll questions, separate 15, 16, 17, 18, do 18-21, then 21+

You'd be surprised. I saw some dude say he was like 40 something on here a while ago, which is what prompted me to make this post.

29 and feel like 59

You'd be surprised. I saw some dude say he was like 40 something on here a while ago, which is what prompted me to make this post.
@FrustratedWhiteMale was over 50 but don't know what happened to him

There are 4-5 that i know of.

20 and I feel old already...

26 no job no career still living with my parents

Way too many youngcels here.

i am old enough to be your daddy, fagg0t!!1!

Prediction was correct. Inkwells lose faith a couple years after high school and become blackpulled in their 20’s. I’m sure there’d be ppl to vote 40-60 but they likely all roped:feelsbadman:

@ilieknothing how da fucc did u reach 60+ and yet didn't rope :worryfeels:

retard your edge cases are in 2 categories at the same time

Why the votes are public

I am known as "Seven"...I am twenty-three and from Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I am "How old are you?" years old.

Same. Most likely going to rope
Almost 26,
not givin a sht about woman besides hookers. They can die for all I care lol.

I have a ton of Hatred in me, so I much prefer violence against them to feed my ego instead of anything.
If I die, I'll fight em and go to Valhalla by someone else killing me. I'm not going down without a fight.

18, but it never began for me

no way you're that old. I've always perceived you as a youngcel jfl.
my mental development has remained at the level of a 12 years old because of ADHD and lifelong narcissistic abuse by my dad, kek