Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old are most people here?

M

Magnodon

Self-banned
-
I’m 25. Am I older than most? Fuck, and I was born before the new millennium and still haven’t even had one time.

I’m 25. Am I older than most? Fuck, and I was born before the new millennium and still haven’t even had one time.
most users here are probably 18-22

but we have some veterans here 50+

Most people here are under 25 years old

18 is a child.

Agreed. What's further, too many people here are too fucking young. Calling yourself incel at 18 is the worst kind of whining.

anyone under 20 is a fakecel

still time for those juniors

anyone under 20 is a fakecel

still time for those juniors
how does age determine how one will look? its not about age or race its about face. if you are ugly at a young age you are going to remain ugly for the rest of your life.

14-15 is when girls and Chads start fucking.
Hypothetically, I want to go back in time to when I was still in middle/high school during that age, and start going bERserk on all the 14-15 year old teen love sexhavers. They are the ones I loathe the most.

18 is a child.
Shut the fuck up, In USA and germany 16 year olds can drive a car! At 14 in germany they can drink!

21 age limit for drink in USA btw and 16 to drive lol

Someone please tell me 25 isn't old. Lol let me stop coping, it is old. Is there anybody over 30 on this site?

Someone please tell me 25 isn't old. Lol let me stop coping, it is old. Is there anybody over 30 on this site?
25 is not old mate.
even 35 is still young.

you can call you old at 45+
but even then it depends on your behavior. some people still feel with 50 young

I think 13 to 16 yr boys are the most here.They use this forum to look badass and grab the attention and any kind of recognition of their existance that they desperately need because no one (including their parents, family or society) irl gives or feel their existance. Deeply behind their ungrown minds, they think they will attract their class foids by being clown here :feelskek:. You are fucking wicked little ass fakecel and you destroy your mental health by staying here.

I won’t say my exact age but I’m past 25. I’m older than you.