Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often your parents have sex??

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
How often your parents have sex??, the sex is prb extremely pathetic and inferior to rape or chad sex

0 because they are not together

They are divorced

i knew divorced parents cells would come flooding
brutal
worry not
you will find consolation in the camel:whitepill:

How often your parents have sex??, the sex is prb extremely pathetic and inferior to rape or chad sex
Never my mums never home and my dad works lengthy hours. They never interact so it’s strange to me how they haven’t even got a divorce yet

Not at all as they don't love each other anymore, not like they actually loved each other in the first place :soy::foidSoy::feelsLightsaber:

Before our utilities were cut off and Mother sat on the floor pleading with the local electric company, it was rare and starfish-variety.

Me and @Lycan mom will be having sex everyday when she becomes my girlfriend. She only said I was gross because she was under mind control.

I hope he bangs her a lot

my blonde bimbomaxxed stacy mother with the slutty clothes she is wearing around the house?:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
If i had a wife like that we'd fuck like animals:feelsohh:

Why TF would I care? All I know is that they're not virgins; because I exist.

How the fuck am I meant to know? Not like they have sex in front of me nor do they tell me about their sex life, nor do I ask

How the fuck am I meant to know? Not like they have sex in front of me nor do they tell me about their sex life, nor do I ask
my parents are divorced, it's intresting precisely because is such a mystery