Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How Often Were You Beaten By Your Parents

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

How Often Were You Beaten By Your Parents As A Child

• Every Day

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • A Few Times Every Week

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • A Few Times Every Month

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • A Few Times Every Year

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Let's define beating as a repeated (>1) series of punches, kicks, shoves and hits, with a body part or an object such as a belt. The worst part is I don't even remember, there are way too many incidents to count, if someone asked me about the frequency, I wouldn't know if it was everyday, once a week, few times a week, or few times a month. I do know I was constantly verbally assaulted for even the slightest of mistakes or just for the sake of it, like being compared to other kids who were better than me academically.

Not regularly but it definitely happened to me.

why is there not a never option? i mean my parents hit me with a quirt if i did bad things but still

idk but i definitely had it easier compared to other ricecels, they only beat me when i failed a test or lied about something

My parents were too busy working to ever deal with my issues

I cant recall a week without at least one beating from my father. Thank God he left us

idk but i definitely had it easier compared to other ricecels, they only beat me when i failed a test or lied about something

same tbh i just happened to fail a test every week

I do know I was constantly verbally assaulted for even the slightest of mistakes or just for the sake of it, like being compared to other kids who were better than me academically.

As a curry, I can relate to this point the most. I had to endure being bullied and ostracized for every day of my school life, yet i was compared to my high achieving stacy cousins and my parents expected me to match their grades even though the circumstances of my life were objectively far worse and i had way more obstacles/barriers which impeded my success, unlike my stacy cousins who lived life on tutorial mode and received endless validation from peers/chads in their school which allowed them to be in a healthy state of mind in order to fully devote their attention to studies, whereas in class my mind would be flooded with negative thoughts and memories of the trauma i'd suffered at the hands of my peers, which negatively impacted my ability to concentrate/focus on the content being taught in the class, thereby affecting my grades. Bullies not only ruined my ability to be a social-being, they also fucked up my potential academic success

As a curry, I can relate to this point the most. I had to endure being bullied and ostracized for every day of my school life, yet i was compared to my high achieving stacy cousins and my parents expected me to match their grades even though the circumstances of my life were objectively far worse and i had way more obstacles/barriers which impeded my success, unlike my stacy cousins who lived life on tutorial mode and received endless validation from peers/chads in their school which allowed them to be in a healthy state of mind in order to fully devote their attention to studies, whereas in class my mind would be flooded with negative thoughts and memories of the trauma i'd suffered at the hands of my peers, which negatively impacted my ability to concentrate/focus on the content being taught in the class, thereby affecting my grades. Bullies not only ruined my ability to be a social-being, they also fucked up my potential academic success
No matter how well you do, it's never enough for people. You never got beaten by your parents though?

same tbh i just happened to fail a test every week

No matter how well you do, it's never enough for people. You never got beaten by your parents though?

no but i was once beaten by my bitch aunt (mom's sister) when i was like 7 or 8, what angERs me the most is that my mom cant beat up my cousin (aunt's son) without my uncle murdering my family (he's really protective of his son). It's this double standard that frustrates me.

4. My parents stopped beating me after I turned 16

I did not get beaten often. I was always a mid tempered kid, avoided conflict. I am always tense though now, through all my muscles always in flight mode.

I was beaten quite harshly by my father when I was like 5, he used a small branch from a tree. My grandfather used to have a little whip made of hose and he beat me with that a couple of times but nothing really hard. My mom tried to beat me a couple of times with sandals and bare hands, but I could already fend her off at around 7.

My oldest aunt beat me when I was like 8, I think that was the worst one because she scratched me with her nails and she was stronger than my mom. She's mentally ill.
I can related a lot. Fortunately (or not) my mom wasn't so strict so I even quit school fot a while due to bullying. I'm sorry that happened to you btw.

Last edited:
i give as good as i get,family know i won,t tolerate that shit.

I was hit a few times a year but I'm happt with, I think it helped me. As long as your parents don't abuse you a corrective physical lesson every now and then is very benefitial for children. Looking back I think that it was okay, of course at the time I didn't think this.

i give as good as i get,family know i won,t tolerate that shit.
Same but it's still unacceptable. I can't believe there are people here who never experienced it once in their life. Their lives are so much better than ours.

Last edited:
Let's define beating as a repeated (>1) series of punches, kicks, shoves and hits, with a body part or an object such as a belt. The worst part is I don't even remember, there are way too many incidents to count, if someone asked me about the frequency, I wouldn't know if it was everyday, once a week, few times a week, or few times a month. I do know I was constantly verbally assaulted for even the slightest of mistakes or just for the sake of it, like being compared to other kids who were better than me academically.

I was beaten the shit out of not by my parents, but by my older Chad brothers for stupid or no reasons, so I don't know if that counts. God I fucking hate them, soys and foids would somehow say it was justified

My dad beat me a couple times (I did honestly deserve it though). My autistic brother would physically abuse me all the time, and my parents never did anything to remove him from the home. Yet when I attacked him, I got kicked out.

Never tbh. But I was emotionally neglected aka invisible

aka get over your problems son no one wants to hear it.

Sometimes, weirdly it died down as I got older.
I remember when I was 7 we had this assignment where we had to write things as beautifully as possible and my dad got so mad at my shit handwriting he grabbed my pen and slammed it against the wall making the ink splatter all over the place. Yeah, not very happy memories.

Only when I did some low IQ shit as a child. After like 10+ it stopped

I wasn't beaten much. but verbal abuse practically daily. but I have set then straight, made then financially dependent on me. and so they can't abuse me without risking their life style falling

Never but I was spanked sometimes when I was a little kid.

Just lol.

Being beaten = acknowledge = they care to some degree

Being neglected means they don't give a flying phuck about you or if you die
Alright dude LMFAO :rolleyes: I'll attack you every time I see you, instead of putting you on ignore like the dumb attention whoring troll you are.

Sometimes, weirdly it died down as I got older.
I remember when I was 7 we had this assignment where we had to write things as beautifully as possible and my dad got so mad at my shit handwriting he grabbed my pen and slammed it against the wall making the ink splatter all over the place. Yeah, not very happy memories.
JFL if you think that equates to being shoved, punched, kicked and being beaten with a belt or shoes. Another crybaby attention seeking "victim".
didn't read
should have been aborted

JFL if you think that equates to being shoved, punched, kicked and being beaten with a belt or shoes. Another crybaby attention seeking "victim".
Woah there pal, that was just one moment I felt comfortable sharing. I know what being beaten means and yes I was beaten when I was young but I will never go into detail. My father even beat my sister.

Parents who have to resort to beating tend to be trash..either abhsive ethnic(indian,arab,rice)shitty parents or white trash who get drunk. Beating neve works most of time as studies shown. it just thrns child jnto a loser or thug in case of blacks.

I was never beaten but my mother used to scream scream SCREAM at me for EVERYTHING. Not sure what pathological element your personality needs to contain to be that much of a screaming idiot, just made me lose all respect for her and disobey her even more.

I was never beaten but my mother used to scream scream SCREAM at me for EVERYTHING. Not sure what pathological element your personality needs to contain to be that much of a screaming idiot, just made me lose all respect for her and disobey her even more.
You are a wuss if you couldn't even handle a little screaming, I had to stand that shit for years, while having fucking autism.
Another blessed individual,you don't know how good you had it.

weirdly it died down as I got older.
Lol. This happens to all guys who were beat by their parents at some point. It's a classic thing for dads to stop beating you once you start nearing their size. I remember my mom would still tell my dad to beat my ass a lot of times and he wouldn't listen cause I was bigger than him.

Bro I think it's a common thing for curry parents, I was beaten badly by metal pipes etc, but even worse was the verbal abuse from my dad.
Finally another curry with similar experience. Metal pipes seem fucking awful, that shit could kill you dude, hoping you didn't suffer any permanent injury. BTW I am unclear as to why you consider the verbal abuse worse?