Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How often to I have tell MF'ers that I'm a Shortcel?!

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
6'2 isn't tall, but your still considered a chad at that height if you have a good face

Everything above 6' is enough and everybody who is taller and complaining should be put into work camps (in video game, Call of Duty Black Ops)

I can't tell if this thread is sarcasm or not. That's how much shit the state of this forum is.
Zhou chang xing is giga larper who says everyone in netherlands is 7' and hes shorter than 10 year old girls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yea fuck this fucking cunt. im 5'8 in a 6ft average country. thats whats true suffering. everyday i live in pain and misery. if i was 6'2 i would be two inches above average. not short at all wtf.

yea fuck this fucking cunt. im 5'8 in a 6ft average country. thats whats true suffering. everyday i live in pain and misery. if i was 6'2 i would be two inches above average. not short at all wtf.
Tallcels in here probably have 1/10 face or they just rot at basement so no foids are seeing them.

Bro I’d legit do anything to be your height. Get out of chadville and go to somewhere else and you’d feel tall. Wear insoles and lifts and you’d be a huge mogger but at 6’2 you don’t even need to

Bro I’m 5’7 do you not know how annoying that shit is especially as a black man when everyone thinks we’re these tall athletic people.