Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How often have you been rejected?

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
How often have you tried to approach a foid, and she rejected you? Did you gave up?

too many to count.

How did u approached them? I got rejected in school tbh
i tried socialcirclemaxxing, cold approach, and online. socialcirclemaxxing is the worst because if you get rejected it gets messy with all the other people in the group. cold approach is just a waste of time unless you are chad. when i was in hs i approached a bunch of chicks to ask them to hoco and prom and got shot down every time. online like tinder is also futile because the competition is way worse. you really don't have any good options as an incel

i tried socialcirclemaxxing, cold approach, and online. socialcirclemaxxing is the worst because if you get rejected it gets messy with all the other people in the group. cold approach is just a waste of time unless you are chad. when i was in hs i approached a bunch of chicks to ask them to hoco and prom and got shot down every time. online like tinder is also futile because the competition is way worse. you really don't have any good options as an incel
Even for normies cold approach and tinder is bad

Even for normies cold approach and tinder is bad
are you white? could try SEAmaxxing. tinder there as a white guy is like tinder here as a chad

Everytime I try

I stopped counting, at first when you're hopeful you count so you can make a ratio for success, but if you have no success the ratio will always be 0:XXXX. :cryfeels:

are you white? could try SEAmaxxing. tinder there as a white guy is like tinder here as a chad

I actually wonder how true that is, not too long ago there was a short White Canadian Incel here who claimed that he sold everything to go to Bangkok to ascend and ended up getting mogged by native Thais, though I'm not sure if he ever installed Tinder. Man, White people are lucky if that's true.

I actually wonder how true that is, not too long ago there was a short White Canadian Incel here who claimed that he sold everything to go to Bangkok to ascend and ended up getting mogged by native Thais, though I'm not sure if he ever installed Tinder. Man, White people are lucky if that's true.

i thought the same thing brocel until i read this thread. now i am pinning all my hopes on SEAmaxxing

I only need to look in a mirror to know that approaching is pointless.

Every. Single. Day.

Always remember, you don't even have to hit on them. If you are socially aware of the foid's microagressions, you can already tell when they don't wanna have anything to do with you. They "put you in your place" by acting bitchy and entitled towards you.