Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How often do you wake up feeling like trash

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It used to be more sparse, but now almost every day when I wake up I do so with remembering a wave of mistakes and how low status I am.

When you wake up like that, feeling like you're not shit (fact), remembering how everyone disrespects and talks down to you and definitely do so behind your back as well (low status, fact), then remembering every time you fucked something up, all at once, you just want to LDAR all day long.

Should have asked how often do you wake up NOT feeling like trash

Several decades. Sometimes I need a few hours just to become vertical.

Last edited:
Very rarely. All I can think about is how I missed out on sex for my whole youth and my social life has always been extremely minimal. Now its nonexistent

Almost every morning.

I feel the worst when I wake up, then gradually better as I distract myself with videogames and internet.

I feel the worst when I wake up, then gradually better as I distract myself with videogames and internet.
Could not have said it better myself

physically it's always like shit, at the raw level, even leaving the mental aside
depression or just a persistent low mood has this de-energizing effect that is terrible, you have to force yourself to do the simplest shit

I dont wake up feeling like trash. I look in the mirror and realize. Nothing's changed every morning

Maxresdefault

5-6 days out of the 7

Every. Fucking. Morning. A black cloud around me completely covering my mind hating everything. I need to coffeemax for a few hours to make it go away, but its getting tiresome! Im in my 30s with no friends, never had a girlfriend, family abandoned me because im too much of a shame to them. I just fucking hate this socieity!

The only reason im not hanging myself atm is because im hoping the world will go under soon with wars and immigration and i dont want to miss out on that lulz!

Every day cuz I wake up with my shitty stuffy nose

Last edited:
I don’t feel like trash, I AM trash. Everyday i wake from my slumber and realize I am still living, still existing in this tormented life, I just want to scream and shout. And sometimes I do, but the fucking neighbors complain to the police about it.

i actually wake up feeling great and comfy in my bed, i get up and i just feel so great, i feel like chad but as the day progresses my mood begins to deteriorate to the point i'm miserable by lunch
but there are days where i wake up feeling like shit and i can't move from my bed for an hour

The first 2 seconds after waking up are always sheer bliss.Life is filled with possibilities when you consider yourself simply as a soul.Then i remember my body,i breeze through my memories(all of which are sad)...and ultimately remember my condition.At the end(5 seconds after waking up) all that remains is emptiness. Sometimes bitterness but mostly emptiness.Lethargy naturally accompanies the void,and so i am left there staring at the ceiling wondering wtf am i going to do today.May god have mercy on me

This happens almost every day, BUT I've noticed that sleep deprivation magnifies the effect. If I get 7-8 hours of sleep versus 4-6 it usually is not too bad.

The first 2 seconds after waking up are always sheer bliss.Life is filled with possibilities when you consider yourself simply as a soul.Then i remember my body,i breeze through my memories(all of which are sad)...and ultimately remember my condition.At the end(5 seconds after waking up) all that remains is emptiness. Sometimes bitterness but mostly emptiness.Lethargy naturally accompanies the void,and so i am left there staring at the ceiling wondering wtf am i going to do today.May god have mercy on me
The first two seconds of waking up I am the most miserable

The first two seconds of waking up I am the most miserable
life by itself is a joy but we SUPAHMAN have a million defects which makes us unable to enjoy most aspects of life.The first two seconds of waking up are amazing,because as i said above i don't remember who i am exactly or what my defects are.Then it all comes crashing down...

Every day I wake up feeling like dog shit

i wake up and just stay in bed for at least 4-5 hours before getting up

Every day I wake up feeling like shit