Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How often do you think about the blackpill?

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
When we understand the blackpill principles and internalise those concepts into our personal lives, we would assume that those blackpill philosophies wouldn’t occupy a significant amount of space in our heads.

However, from my personal experience and observations of those in this forum, this does not play out.

Personally, even though I understand that my looks are sub-5, I still browse these forums and struggle to actually accept the lifestyle of living without women.

Take for example our own anecdotal experiences.

Most of us have tried:
1) online dating,
2) taking to girls irl,
3) making friends, etc.

We see the principles of the blackpill limit us from forming romantic relationships from those advances. I too have tried this, yet I still haven’t given up...

It’s almost like there’s something telling me it’s not completely over.

I can’t actually accept the fact that I’ll be single for life. I know many others here feel the same. We believe that there is still some HOPE for us somehow.

It’s almost like a supernatural entity, or God, is placing that thought in our gut, and giving us true hope.

One minute I’ll tell myself it’s over. There’s no hope. The next minute I’ll be watching progressive dating content trying to find a way out of inceldom.

Harp on about the black pill, and indeed it IS the most valid perspective on the dating scene. But we pride ourselves on being right and we skim over our own behaviour.

I think it’s important that we listen to this hope.

God, being an all-loving (omnibenelovent) being did not make a mistake in our existence or DNA. Everything was done with a purpose to benefits us, whether we realise it or not.

When Jesus was asked about the unfortunate circumstance of a blind man, “Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.”

Last edited:
Pretty much all the time because society always makes a huge deal about dating. It’s always referenced in music, social media, advertising, and you have to see couples pretty much everywhere

I just have to look outside my window and I get blackpilled. Every time I see a woman outside, blackpilled. When I get heightmogged, blackpilled. When I see a slightly attractive person, blackpilled. When I see a bird or bug, blackpilled.

whenever i'm around normies i remember why i'm not like them or when some injustice happens

To put it simply,I breath the blackpill

Everyday, especially when I wake up, and find myself hugging my pillow.

Go to a nightclub/concert/music festival
That internal hope will evaporate instantly:feelskek:

I have been made know my position relative to my peers since kindergarden. I have suspected or known these truths since adolescence. The experience of others similar to mine just confirms it.

Was reading until the christ cope at the end. Imagine being blackpilled yet still being too low IQ to let go of your jew religion.:feelskek:

I don't believe in the black pill for personal reasons. I know my life could've been more positive If certain key things in my upbringing had been different.

every time I find a good looking guy