Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do you shower

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
From my long term Ldaring over the past couple of years ive pretty much stopped showering at this point i shower about 1-2 times a week maximum but how often do you guys shower?

5h a day after personality training and mewing

3-4 times a week

Twice on workdays, once per day during the weekend.

Everyday, I'm sweating much

From my long term Ldaring over the past couple of years ive pretty much stopped showering at this point i shower about 1-2 times a week maximum but how often do you guys shower?
Every other day.

When I'm forced to go outside

almost every day

Twice a week at most, haven't changed my sheets in a year same with the covers and pillowcase, I think my pants haven't been washed in half a year now. I don't care I am subhumanoid not a LTN let it rot.

My covers look like someone spat chewing tobacco all over them all yellow same with the pillow.

Attachments

• 485845458485.jpg
    485845458485.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 32
Every other day. Plus when I have to leave the house, that's usually only for food.

I'm scrubbed every day.

Twice, if I shit, then wash butt

Twice a week at most, haven't changed my sheets in a year same with the covers and pillowcase, I think my pants haven't been washed in half a year now. I don't care I am subhumanoid not a LTN let it rot.

My covers look like someone spat chewing tobacco all over them all yellow same with the pillow.
I swear were the same person because i also havent changed my sheets on a year and they look yellow too

Once per day and wash my face in mornings, but depends how motivated I am. However I use tretinoin and minoxidil so I have an insensitive to wash my face and therefore shower since you need to continue using it. Over the years I've done once a month, once a week, everyday.

Once or twice a week. I only shower if I have to be around people. I'd be showering every day if I had a gf. What's the point in showering if I don't have a gf.