Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you see couples and get mad?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Nowadays I only see it on Facebook

Seeing any kind of affection between a male and female generates some kind of pain from within that I assume is what people refer to pain from the soul.

I just feel disgust if gays do it though, I don't feel any "burning pain from within" when its gay people, gay people just makes me go "eww yuck, why would they do that".

What bothers me is when I'm in a small shop talking to the clerk,waiting for a product or for a phone call they're making and right behind me there's a couple kissing over and over again,fucking christ at least wait until you're outside you scum.I also stopped going to libraries to study because there are many days where I had to see in front of me couples making out right in the middle of their supposedly study session and I have to pretend like I'm not noticing them.FUCK.

Last edited:
It used to be constant but over time my anger now manifest as just a near constant low simmer instead of flaming up in response to shit like that

Pretty often, just a few days ago I saw a really cute girl holding hands and smiling at her bf. Really makes me want to rope... no one ever looked at me like that.

jfl why would I get mad. Just because some cuck has a gf doesn't mean his life isn't just as bad as mine. Normies having some great life is just an illusion. All they do is get up, wage slave, come home, eat, clean up, ldar for an hour or 2 then sleep. Rinse and repeat. Then on the weekend they throw their wages down the drain on toxic beverages aka alcohol.

Often, I hate attractive people so hard. Especially when some young whore looks at me and smiling at her girlfriend with question in her eyes "wtf is this thing? it's a joke or something?