Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do you see a guy with a good face?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
And where do you live?

Good, as in slightly handsome and passable looking

I live in New Jersey and I see mostly Normies, few Chadlites and very few Chad’s. But those Normies always have cute girlfriends. It’s infuriating. I’d almost rather see a Chad with them cause it makes sense

All white people I see have good faces, but they aren't that common in Toronto.

I live in the south and every other dude I see is a Chad. Pretty much everytime I leave home I get mogged.

i see chads all the time

what this forum calls chad however, once in a blue moon

Rarely I will see males who possess the full chad phenotype, but males who are over 6ft with proportional features typically common

Rarely I will see males who possess the full chad phenotype, but males who are over 6ft with proportional features typically common
How common though I’m wondering? 1 in 5?

I live in a really small town and I mostly see alcoholics with dad bods. Femoids don't look good either most of them weigh too much.

Every fucking day I see male model type of guys. I live in Western Europe.

All day long, everywhere I go. I am mogged to oblivion.

What percentage though? If you live in a relatively big city of course they’ll be around but I’m talking percentage wise. That’s what I wanna know
I have no idea. I don't live in a big city, I live in the outskirts. If I go to a local supermarket, I will see tons of male model types.

How’s that possible? Lol

I have no clue they probably come from other parts of the neighborhood. I legit see guys I've never seen before everytime I go. Living in Western Europe as a 2/10 curry truecel is a curse.

What percentage though? If you live in a relatively big city of course they’ll be around but I’m talking percentage wise. That’s what I wanna know
Very tough to say, this town has about 150 thousand population, and every time I go out just to the grocery store I see at least 2 Chads.
Just saw a guy today that made me curse the gods, thinking about that guys halo effect disgusted me.
This town has obese fat cunts everywhere, yet the Chads are always out. Some with kids, some with hoes.
It seems like the percentage is higher than it should be, I don't know. I look at jaws most of the time because mine is so fucked. Literally everyone has a better jaw than me and my dysmorphia has me thinking everyone is at least a chadlite.

Very tough to say, this town has about 150 thousand population, and every time I go out just to the grocery store I see at least 2 Chads.
Just saw a guy today that made me curse the gods, thinking about that guys halo effect disgusted me.
This town has obese fat cunts everywhere, yet the Chads are always out. Some with kids, some with hoes.
It seems like the percentage is higher than it should be, I don't know. I look at jaws most of the time because mine is so fucked. Literally everyone has a better jaw than me and my dysmorphia has me thinking everyone is at least a chadlite.
You should get jaw surgery or at least implants. I’m doing it within a few years cause my jaw and chin are bad too. It’s my last hope

Turkey. Chances of running into an ugly man is extremely low. Which makes my suffering all the worse :feelsrope:

Turkey. Chances of running into an ugly man is extremely low. Which makes my suffering all the worse :feelsrope:
I thought Turkish men had big noses? Maybe I’m thinking of a different ethnicity..

How are Turkish woman? Ugly, right?

I get mogged daily. I lived in Texas but now I live in the Midwest.

Last edited:
I thought Turkish men had big noses? Maybe I’m thinking of a different ethnicity..

Only men who are from the northern parts tend to have prominently big noses. Other than that, it varies.

Turkish women in general are pretty hot.

I’m inside 99% of the time so hardly ever. Unless my brother counts.

I do see quite a few attractive men whenever I leave my house though.

I am 1/2 middle eastern and my nose sticks out an inch from my face and is also crooked. This type of nose is common in the mid east. Ironically, I would have been normie without it. So yes, I can confirm the nosepill is brutal.

Is football as big in Texas as they make it out to be?
Hell fucking yes, even in my libtard school, 75% of the funding was towards our football program.

Not very often just walking around. But I do see a lot of good looking people at events and shit.

I live in California. All the time.

Literally every time I go out. It's really not hard at all for me to understand that I'd be at the bottom of the picking list for any woman ever if these men are my day to day competition. Not to mention their personalities must be much better than mine, for what little that's worth compared to a looks threshold.

I'm bad at judging faces but I'd say I see one at least once a day.

I'm hideous so any dude that doesn't look like me has a good face to me

Every day. At work. My co-worker is a Gigachad.

Chadlites 99% of the population here

Too many mentalcels or straight up fakecels claiming the sub8 cope. Truth is incels are genetic failure, not comparable to normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back