Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you practice your knots?

H

Heroincel

Greycel
For me at least once per week. I'm afraid the next I practice I'll actually do it

yep once a week for me too, I'm getting pretty good at it

2023 06 30 08 23 56 Seung Hui Cho   Photos   Murderpedia the encyclopedia of murderers  Mozi

I don't know, I'd rather take sleeping pills or something

I still think tying a chain to a lamp post through your car and around your neck then going vroom as fast as you can is the coolest way to go

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
noFilter

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren.Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful.Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature.I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible.Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision.It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation.Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy.Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool.Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory.It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I.Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology.Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules.I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.
bobthecheeseburger
noFilter

#183567406Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart.
KnifePlay
noFilter

#183567419Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
i can't read =(

Psychopharmacology
noFilter

#183567573Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:30 PM CST
Dude, stop.
rockybow
noFilter

#183567635Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:31 PM CST
I read your entire post. I just want to mention that having an extraordinary IQ can be at the expense of your EQ. It's easy to assume based on internet anonymity but I'm going to go ahead and say that although you IQ may be high, your EQ is below average.