Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How often do you niggas shower?

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
I shower once a month these days, or maybe once every two weeks maximum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't even live with anyone or go out shopping since I just live in my house all day. I've become immune to my own stink and I online shop for many reasons

@PointOfNoReturn

Once a day, can't imagine not showering for 2 weeks :feelswhat: (my maximum was like almost a week)

Twice a day ngl

When I feel like it. My maximum of not showering was 3 months

4 days once cause it's winter

Not very often

Wasn't this fakecel scum banned? Mods confirmed fakecels larpers too by unbanning him

Everyday. 2x a day if it's summer.

once every third day or less, usually I only shower like 4-5 times a month, if I was living in isolation which is my goal I wouldn't bother showering, it's not natural. water damages skin, it's not like the human body requires contact with water to be healthy. same goes with drinking fluid to be honest, its not good for you to drink pure water, it dehydrates you and causes many problems (Unless you do it in nature, a lot more minerals and bacteria in the water). I suggest anybody who cares about their health only drink raw milk and Animal blood, you also get more than enough water from meat and dairy.

once every third day or less, usually I only shower like 4-5 times a month, if I was living in isolation which is my goal I wouldn't bother showering, it's not natural. water damages skin, it's not like the human body requires contact with water to be healthy. same goes with drinking fluid to be honest, its not good for you to drink pure water, it dehydrates you and causes many problems (Unless you do it in nature, a lot more minerals and bacteria in the water). I suggest anybody who cares about their health only drink raw milk and Animal blood, you also get more than enough water from meat and dairy.
dyingcel trait:

Unless you work a very physical job where you get dirty showering every day is completely unnecessary, anyone who calls you gross for not doing so are soy faggots.

Once every two or three days is optimal tbh

Unless you work a very physical job where you get dirty showering every day is completely unnecessary, anyone who calls you gross for not doing so are soy faggots.

Once every two or three days is optimal tbh
My hair becomes shit in 2 days