Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you get your hair cut?

J

Jesper

Self-banned
-
I wait 3-4 weeks between haircuts. It's usually a 30 minute wait before i get to sit. Sometimes more, sometimes instantly when there's no one waiting.

Nowadays i go with a buzz on the sides. Trying to grow it out and hairmaxx. In my highschool days a few years ago i went with a 2 buzzcut usually, but i noticed the last time i got it that it doesn't look good and it makes me look worse.

Also my hair seems thinned on the temples, since high school and it doesn't seem to get worse for now. Any norwoodcels in here?

i havent cut my hair since late 2020

Once every 2 months or so, I just let it grow out until it looks too long and then I just tell the barber to trim it short. Never gotten any special type of hairstyle or cut. :feelsohgod:

people say i look like jesus

I rarely cut my hair and right now it's very long all I would need is a beard to cavemanmaxx :feelskek:

3 weeks to a month and a half

once every 4 days. I trim my hair with clippers because I am a diffused-thinning NW3 Cel.

10 times per day after every shower.