Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you get Looks Of Disgust?

greycel104

greycel104

The dude deemed ugly
Recently I’ve been met with the most soul crushing repulsed looks from Women,this has happened to me when I was younger in elementary and high school also but it honestly doesn’t even compare to the amount of times it happens to me now. I don’t have the best face at all, but I honestly think it’s due to me being really skinny and 5’6,because dudes have done the same to me. It pisses me off that it not only happens with women,but guys also,I’ve been considering gymmaxxing due to this and I’m aware that it wouldn’t change my height but at least I wouldn’t be a twig adult anymore,but yeah,how often do you gets looks of disgust and how do they effect you?

It's all in your head.

I don't make eye contact

I remember once a foid audibly gasped when she saw me.

every time I foid's eyes meets mine

Newcel here just remembered how to reply back
when I had cystic acne, every other person showed noticeable disgust.

now I don't leave the house
Don’t blame you,this world is brutal

Last edited:
when I had cystic acne, every other person showed noticeable disgust.

now I don't leave the house
Brutal. I have acne too and my entire family keeps commenting on it

Dunno, nobody looks at me. I feel completely invisible

not often because i rarely see others.

but whenever i do, i get them every 20th foid or so. the rest avoid eye contact.

Most of the time I just get ignored tbh

Recently I’ve been met with the most soul crushing repulsed looks from Women,this has happened to me when I was younger in elementary and high school also but it honestly doesn’t even compare to the amount of times it happens to me now. I don’t have the best face at all, but I honestly think it’s due to me being really skinny and 5’6,because dudes have done the same to me. It pisses me off that it not only happens with women,but guys also,I’ve been considering gymmaxxing due to this and I’m aware that it wouldn’t change my height but at least I wouldn’t be a twig adult anymore,but yeah,how often do you gets looks of disgust and how do they effect you?
Relatable.

Grey to the max nigga reee

On a consistent basis started at 5 yrs old and has continued ever since.

One time I accidentally brushed my hand on females arm; She didn't know whether to call the police or to scream in terror.

In my case, more than looks of disgust, it was laughter, which I think is much worse. it's as if you were a walking laughter.

Not too often tbh, I usually get the look then they look away and pretend I don’t exist.

Every time they see me surfing this site on my phone

I don't look at people so I wouldn't know.

I just get blank looks, or just ignored

Yardsale dude, had his mom AND grandma at the perpetual yardsale today... They seemed ok, but dude was talking "friendly" at me, yet scowling at me like a was a ant on his sandwich!

Still, i bought some cheap Levi's ($1! In a real-town, used store, they are $10+ easy).

From strangers I would get ok looks. From people in uni I would get looked at like I murdered somebody, or I'd get cold stares

seiko naruto watch, lol.

I rather don't get any looks tbh, most foids don't even seen to notice me, the ones who do seem to avoid looking at me

how often do you gets looks of disgust and how do they effect you?
Almost all the time. They effect me badly. I don't like to go outside. People (especially foids) look at me as if I were a piece of shit in the shape of a human. Wait. I think I am.