Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you feel that you have done everything you could

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
But that wasn't enough due to factors which are beyond your control. Whether it is genetics, enviroment, random occurences etc.

i could have done way more but i got prevented from idiots retards and useless people

I could have definitely changed my behavior as a teen which would have helped. But I'm not sure if it would have been enough to tip the scale to the normie side.

It is worse when you try hard and fail. If you don't try you can always cope that you could have done it if you had wished. You could get a good grades, you could get a good looking girl, you could have been succesful. That is what I often hear from people. I am probablx the only one who says out loud I tried to do that, but I couldn't because I am ugly, stupid, incompetent

Environmental factors ruined my life. Can't live without thinking how my life would have shaped if i had better environment.

But that wasn't enough due to factors which are beyond your control. Whether it is genetics, enviroment, random occurences etc.

did
cold approach
social interaction during events/party
asked friends/colleagues out
online dating for about 6 years

ZERO RESULT

Every time I look back at my life I understand that with given information/knowledge I made the right decisions. I only regret maybe about 1 or 2 things I did wrong.

did
cold approach
social interaction during events/party
asked friends/colleagues out
online dating for about 6 years

ZERO RESULT
Similar as me, I did a bit less though

I've not done everything yet as im still collecting my wages to SEA maxx

Always, but I can still beardmax, but not yet

I'm glad I didn't do more.
It would have been a waste of energy.
But I might have ended up in a better living situation so it's hard to say.
It was over because it never started.

In terms of dating i'm close to everything, but i could try looksmax if i had enough money

i could have done way more but i got prevented from idiots retards and useless people
It is worse when you try hard and fail. If you don't try you can always cope that you could have done it if you had wished. You could get a good grades, you could get a good looking girl, you could have been succesful. That is what I often hear from people. I am probablx the only one who says out loud I tried to do that, but I couldn't because I am ugly, stupid, incompetent
Environmental factors ruined my life. Can't live without thinking how my life would have shaped if i had better environment.
These. Now that I have been trying more in recent years all of my doubts have been nothing but confirmed.

I put off making a tinder for years because I know how it would end up, and felt like having one last option is a good thing.

I think I’ve said it here before; I don’t know of many people who have tried so hard and gotten such little results as me.

The most important factor behind my inceldom is being born in a white country. If I had been born in the homeland of my parents, I could have just gotten an arranged marriage or become a betabux or something. That's not possible here.

What have you done?
Everything you are “supposed to do”. Fell for all the memes. Got a degree, was a good person, worked hard and still got overlooked for promotions. Got a friend group but that got me nowhere as far as ascending. Gymcelled. Shower daily. None of it works. Best to just be a stereotypical incel and just ldar all day. Like Hamudi says, it’s over.

I can't change my autistic mindset. Maybe if I was super rich or something maybe people would at least deal with me in the hopes they could leech, but I'm too honest with people, people really hate honesty, I have noticed this.

Everything you are “supposed to do”. Fell for all the memes. Got a degree, was a good person, worked hard and still got overlooked for promotions. Got a friend group but that got me nowhere as far as ascending. Gymcelled. Shower daily. None of it works. Best to just be a stereotypical incel and just ldar all day. Like Hamudi says, it’s over.
How many women have you approached?
How old are you