Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you cry?

silversurfer

silversurfer

Nuclear Holocaust
I cried 4 times in the last month, but I feel I want to cry every evening before sleep, when I'm watching asmr streams(not ear licking whores, just regular whores) and hugging my large pillow.
Am I the only one doing that? Is it gay?

I cry very rarely

I haven't cried in years but I don't judge people for crying.

last time was almost 3 years ago. it's basically impossible for me now.

atleast once a week

used to cry a lot until I realized it was just heavy cope. nothing will ever change.

I cried 4 times in the last month, but I feel I want to cry every evening before sleep, when I'm watching asmr streams(not ear licking whores, just regular whores) and hugging my large pillow.
Couple weeks ago.

occasionally I’ll break down and cry when I see a really nice wholesome scene on YouTube or crunchyroll.
Like a whole family outing in spy family, or kitten cuddling up against a golden retriever in a YouTube short or something like that.

Wow, typing that out I realize now how sad and devoid of love my life really is

Last time in 2016 when someone in my family died.

Before that in 2014 when I was bullied by classmates I went down to the cellar and cried because I didnt understand why everyone hated me when I literally didnt do anything, they even made fun of me for crying.

Nowadays its impossible. Literally my entire remaining family could die, I could be diagnosed with cancer or even lose a hand, i even dont give a shit of potentially not completing my degree.

I'm just to numb from reality. Really now, if my insides would be portrait by Inside Out characters all the emotions would have been swallowed and devoured by Alexithymia, somewhere in the backroom Hate and Grief are screaming.

I haven't cried a single time between 6 to 25y, but the last few years are just too much.
I started to realise it's over for me and there is this 9+/10 foid at my work, I can see her in front of my office too often and when I look at her, she looks at my like I'm some disgusting degenerate creep. Once I had to close the door, because I started crying. Why is she doing that?

i have'nt cried since 2018 but it was like every day for 2 months because of oneitis, it's why i signed up

either that or i just don't remember

for some reason the internet insists that average men cry very often and that it's normal, seems like kikery to me

Not really ever unless Im drunk. When im sober I find crying to be silly.

Dont even remember the last time i cried, must have been in high school, my parents were arguing a lot

I cried maybe 20 times in the past 5-6 months

The last time was a few months ago, when I got really drunk and was feeling abnormally suicidal

Last edited:
Not so much anymore, used to a lot but I guess I've gotten used to it which is cool but scary to think about

I have been very emotional lately about my life and have also been going through a lot. I would cry once a week but they pass eventually. The thing i have found myself doing a lot lately is getting under a blanket and just start imagining i am hugging a girl or just talking to her. I must seem crazy if anybody sees me but i just want it so bad i just find other ways to get it.

I cried around a week ago after realizing how ugly I am, that's not even a joke.

I don't remember the last time I cried.

Every few months I have a cycle of crying for a few days

I don't cry about anything with the daily grind but could make myself if purposely fixate on certain topics :cryfeels: but I don't like crying or feeling horrible so I don't