Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how often do you brush your teeth?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i havent brushed my teeth in 6 months lol

R u srs? Don't they rot? I brush mine usually twice a day but sometimes I skip it in the morning since I don't leave the house anyway.

Obvious teethcel is obvious.

I brush my teeth everyday, sometimes twice, sometimes once, it depends.

yeah, they are yellow
Well, naturally teeth are a bit yellow even if you brush them 10 times per day. But yes, if you dont brush for half a year, then that yellow color will intensify I would assume.

I am thinking of something; maybe "just brush your teeth bro" can replace famous "just shower bro"?

At least once a day and sometimes twice

@torujo Your teeth will hurt and you might have health consequences. It's not good if you want to cope

At least once a day and sometimes twice

@torujo Your teeth will hurt and you might have health consequences. It's not good if you want to cope
i will brush my teeth tomorrow

How do you still have teeth? I don't do it often but when I do I use a lot of teeth cleaning tools the dentists use.

twice a day. but forget brushing them I need braces

JFL if u think brushing your teeth will make you any less incel

(2-3x a day)

The fuck. I thought the whole incels have no hygiene thing was a meme.

Twice a day (floss once a day)

Once a day and mouthwash once a day

few times a week, if that. my teeth burn when i eat chocolate or cold stuff so its already over for me.

Once a day sometimes twice. I forget sometimes.

Morning, night, after eating, before leaving the house

WTF 6 months? You're grotesque as fuck.
I brush them minimum twice a day.

I haven't brushed my teeth since August.

Usually at least twice a day, sometimes 3 times.

Jesus fucking christ do you even have teeth

before going to work, before going to work again when my free hour ends, and when I'm going to sleep.
For some reason they are still yellow

Everyday. Didn't used to either but teeth related pain is some of the worst you'll ever feel. Tied close with being an incel of course.

Thats fucking gross.

How can you go 6 months without brushing your teeth if you're 16? Do you not go to school, op? How are your parents so neglectful that are letting you rot your "prime" away. I get that being incel is tough, but you're a retard if you throw away your education simply because you aren't Bateman. You will regret the time you wasted on here when you're 45 yo, working in McDonalds because your parents are dead and you had no choice.

I used to do it once every 2 to 3 days, it was disgusting. Gonna do it every night no matter what

once a day for sure, rarely twice ..sometimes i even skip brushing if i dont leave the house.

How can you go 6 months without brushing your teeth if you're 16? Do you not go to school, op? How are your parents so neglectful that are letting you rot your "prime" away. I get that being incel is tough, but you're a retard if you throw away your education simply because you aren't Bateman. You will regret the time you wasted on here when you're 45 yo, working in McDonalds because your parents are dead and you had no choice.
i'm a 19yo hikikomori, and it's over, im 5'6 and my face is like 3/10

Twice a day, mouthwash once a day.

Only before appointments/going outdoors/heading to class etc.

Other than that, never.

no wonder a femoid wont talk to you. Thats one of the worst pull-offs. It also causes more problems for you, such as gum disease.

Been about 3 weels now.. havent showered in 2 months. i wear the same underwear. idgaf anymore

This is going to sound like trolling, but I've had dentures since age 20. I was in a car wreck and had to have all my teeth pulled. So I haven't brushed in 15 so years, as I have no teeth. Add in the balding at 22 and quite frankly it's a miracle I've not shot up a populated area.

three times a day. i dont like having a stinky breath.