Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How often do women treat you in an rude way?

M

MaskedMan

Self-banned
-
Serious question tbh.
Today I was leaving my apartment to buy groceries in a local store, and when I got to the reception of the building(idk how you guys call it in your countries), a girl was also leaving in front of me, that whore saw that I was going to leave too but she didn't give a shit, she just looked at me for a couple of seconds in an unpleasant way and then she closed the door right in front of my fucking face. Like she was mocking/laughing on me or some shit.
[UWSL]Surely for a modern narcy femoid its fun and ok to being a completely douchebag towards a 22yo ugly lonely introvert man... [/UWSL]

[UWSL]The worst part of it is that... this is not the first time that shit like that happened to me. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Always I notice that foids cashier in a market/store treat me like shit and are being mean to me. Its also happen with random women who i interact in other context(uni, work, etc...) [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Always act rude to me like wtf, I dint even aproach those foids like a creep/weirdo, i was Just being like a normal person and never say anything weird (in a romantic/sexual way) [/UWSL]

JFL at the absolute state of modern western whores :foidSoy::foidSoy:

This is what happens when you have a progressive gynocentric SOYciety filled with cucks, simps and feminist scum who put pussy on a pedestal. Now all the sluts have Queen-complex lol

yay 2600 post

anyway they always treat me like shit i was told to kill myself by a foid a few months ago

one time i tried to sit next to foids at lunch (i did not care about them) i just wanted to eat my food

they all moved :fuk:

yay 2600 post

anyway they always treat me like shit i was told to kill myself by a foid a few months ago

one time i tried to sit next to foids at lunch (i did not care about them) i just wanted to eat my food

Shit bro that sucks...
Those whores need someone who teach them some serious mannERs

In university they treat me like shit. They literally refuse to do work with me and they make fun of me. If they are working in a service job, they treat me normally, though.

Whenever I have the displeasure of interacting with them

Whenever i have to interact with them

I am non existent for foids.

Every day I get a disgusted look from women as if I murdered their family in front of them. I try to go out at night but last night a woman ran away from me in fear which is hilarious because I don't think I am that threatening but foids will be foids and are paranoid about anything. If someone is ugly/ethnic then they are automatically dangerous.

Most of the time they don't treat me rudely,not because they don't want to but because women fear judgement and if one girl is polite to you the other one will feel the need to act like that as well.Waitresses treat me nicely but probably because i tip.It hurt me that foids on the street won't even look at me,i'm like a ghost to them.
When they are in groups they can get especiall mean.

Rarely
I'm just ignored and socially dismissed constantly

I was bullied pretty badly by girls throughout school, but I'm mostly just ignored nowadays. I rarely interact with them outside of work.

I’m too depressed to care about foids

yay 2600 post

Where have you been my boy? I thought a polar bear ate you in Alaska!