Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do femalos make fun of you for your tiny penis?

How often do females make fun of your shrimp dick

• Every 5 minutes

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Every day

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Every week

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Every month

• Every year

• Never

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
How often do :foidSoy:s make fun of your tiny little XS shriimp

how are they supposed to when they don't see it :feelswhat::society:

although I get paranoid that my small half erect penis poking through shorts is always visible in public and they make fun of it :worryfeels::society:

Never because I am the only person that saw my dick and probably it's going to remain the same

Never because ive never been in a situation where things went far enough for the woman to see it

They don’t see it, so never. If they are seeing it, you are either slaying, degenerate being nude in public, or were mocked by your female relatives when they tried to molest you ( :chad::banhammer:)

I want them to make fun of me while i give them a footbath with my tongue and toe-sucking, drooling over their foot.

Everything is going according to plan:smonk:

Dickpill retards are going to kill themselves when they see the comments on this post:feelskek:

This happened the other day actually. I was thinking about making a dickpill thread for it. I was with a "friend" and a couple girls in a hot tub and the girls were talking about how small it was when I was away. What's sad is that I'm fairly above average but I'm a grower so look like I have a micro flaccid.

I always see femoids talking shit about dicklets. Foums, comments in YouTube, social media, and even IRL.
:feelsrope:

Every 5 minutes

I asked a million females, and 99.999740% said my dick small.

I don't chat with holes voluntarily.

how are they supposed to when they don't see it :feelswhat::society:

although I get paranoid that my small half erect penis poking through shorts is always visible in public and they make fun of it :worryfeels::society:
Ahahaha yep :foidSoy:s definitely notice that ur cuck ass is bricked up like the pyramid of giza and that u have a tiny little shrimp dick:horror:

all the fucking time.

I want them to make fun of me while i give them a footbath with my tongue and toe-sucking, drooling over their foot.
:lul::shock:

:shock: