Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How often did people wash in the past?

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
I think they washed once a year or something how did ameritards put this up to daily

I know most sailors during the age of exploration showered like once every 6 months. I read a book and it said that the Portuguese were called Dirty Hairy Barbarians by the Japanese in modern day Nagasaki because they showered once every 6-12 months and ofcourse they were hairy. The Japanese however were very clean people, they took showers everyday (Note this was in the early 1500s )

I know most sailors during the age of exploration showered like once every 6 months. I read a book and it said that the Portuguese were called Dirty Hairy Barbarians by the Japanese in modern day Nagasaki because they showered once every 6-12 months and ofcourse they were hairy. The Japanese however were very clean people, they took showers everyday (Note this was in the early 1500s )
So sometimes I'm hikikomori sailor too

Even in living memory folks bathed only a few times a week. having to heat up water for a bath is a lot less efficient than a gas combi boiler.

My ancestors had to spare fresh water, being for years in a boat like that.

My ancestors had to spare fresh water, being for years in a boat like that.
Hmm weird i saw you say that you were ~180 cm, that’s a pretty tall castizo. Unless you’re a mestizo

amerindians in brazil bathed multiple times everyday

depends on the timeline and location :l
the vikings washed themselves one time a day since it was part of their ¨religion¨

Hmm weird i saw you say that you were ~180 cm, that’s a pretty tall castizo. Unless you’re a mestizo
I'm half Nordic/Slavic because of my German father. But 1,80 isn't that rare for an Iberian, my uncle from my mother's side has that height.

They never watched because they had bad personalities

Depends. Vikings were known to bathe quite often compared to other Europeans.

I'm half Nordic/Slavic because of my German father. But 1,80 isn't that rare for an Iberian, my uncle from my mother's side has that height.
Jfl bro the average height there isn’t even close to that, but lucky you got some nordcuck genes

In medieval times, people washed their hands and dace daily.
Baths happened quite often too

Showering is a hobby of mine

They probably showered alot because they were able to get pussy while we can't. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In the uriune

Quite a lot. Subsistence farming is hard dirty work and usually happens near fresh water.

i have no idea