Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How often are you mogged in your country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33778
  • Start date
Deleted member 33778

Deleted member 33778

Peace will come...someday
-
Figured it would be good to compare how often the moggings are in our respective countries.

In Chadstralia it is basically life on nightmare mode if you're a shortcel.
I am height mogged everyday when I go to work, shops, even for a walk around my block. Seems like I run into 80% tallfags on daily basis here.
Jfl at my life, never had a chance.

I know how you feel man

everyone in this country is fucking taller than me I swear, literally feel like a child whenever I have to go outside

It depends on the area of the country, in northeast I could mog way more people than in south.

But in the area where I live, I get facemogged all the time

I can either mog or get mogged depending on my setting

there's a lot of different faces and bodies where I live

uglier/shorter guys tend to separate from chads and stacies

I get mogged 24/7

>walk outside
>mogged

it doesn't fucking end and I am being serious, walk outside and see a couple... MOGGED.
see teen love in the park when nightwalkmaxxing to the grocery store... MOGGED

tfw no gf to meet in the park and sit on the bench with in the cool night breeze MOGGED.

MOGGED

FUCKING MOGGED

M O G G E D

I get mogged 24/7

>walk outside
>mogged

it doesn't fucking end and I am being serious, walk outside and see a couple... MOGGED.
see teen love in the park when nightwalkmaxxing to the grocery store... MOGGED

tfw no gf to meet in the park and sit on the bench with in the cool night breeze MOGGED.

MOGGED

FUCKING MOGGED

M O G G E D
I'm getting mogged inside my house everyday.

Note to self: Never visit Australia
yeah thats probably a good idea
we have super weird laws but we do have some good scenery ngl

Not very often tbh. Only chads mog me

The second I step out side I am greeted by couples on the bus, girls laying their heads on his shoulder, touching, skin contACt, sitting infront of me, sitting beside me, teeen coulples holding HANDS :reeeeee:

yeah thats probably a good idea
we have super weird laws but we do have some good scenery ngl
It’s prolly a nice country but I’m 5’5 so i couldn’t handle the heightmog

In america, pretty much anybody my age mogs me. It's such a consumerist materialist culture everybody here is caught up in the rat race with steroids, expensive clothes, intricate hair cuts. Only boomers look worse than me

In Brazil everyone is mostly butt ugly, so usually only height mogged since in terms of face everyone is about equal.

facemogged quite often, but most people on my campus are not gl( have seen 1-2 chads total so far). Heightmogging is not ridiculous, but that's probably b/c i'm 6 ft, a lot of tall zoomers on campus though( 6'2+)

a lot probably 90% of the time.

Used to get mogged back in the younger years. Now ive accepted ive been sent my own way and it doesnt matter

Figured it would be good to compare how often the moggings are in our respective countries.

In Chadstralia it is basically life on nightmare mode if you're a shortcel.
I am height mogged everyday when I go to work, shops, even for a walk around my block. Seems like I run into 80% tallfags on daily basis here.
Jfl at my life, never had a chance.
i'm not heightmogged as much as i am face mogged i look like an egg and babyfaced :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: