Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How objective do you think this faggot is, with his judgement towards incels

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Not even one click, I might be wrong and (whatever pronouns, gender and fursona the person in the video wants to be addressed as) might have made the best psychology-related documentary of all time

Last edited:
I am still waiting for the year 3000 till those two digit IQ's figure out how to distinguish :blackpill: from :redpill:

Putting Incels and Tates redpill/looksmaxxer/selfimproover bubble into one group shows me that this fag abomination has no idea

I am still waiting for the year 3000 till those two digit IQ's figure out how to distinguish :blackpill: from :redpill:
I'm still waiting for the year when the sun becomes a red giant until these people learn the definition of a cult.

his course works if your not lazy and high iq
that's the typical grifter slogan that isn't exclusive to internet, but also to centuries old MLMs and pyramid schemes "well if you're not successful, then tou didn't try hard enough, duh"

Putting Incels and Tates redpill/looksmaxxer/selfimproover bubble into one group shows me that this fag abomination has no idea

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back