Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How normies view manlets

Evangelioncel

Evangelioncel

NewJeans Crusader ♱
★★★★★

Brutal for this nigga tbh. As a manlet, the most blackpilling part about it is how normies and foids can't even treat you like an adult. If you're a tall ogremaxxed incel at least they will be too scared of you to talk shit like this in the open, while if you're a manlet even a foid thinks she can take you on. I know this is a water thread, but I just wanted to share this ropefuel for fellow manlets. Although the idea of a 'class Discord' is so fucking funny to me :feelskek: .

Brutal for this nigga tbh. As a manlet, the most blackpilling part about it is how normies and foids can't even treat you like an adult. If you're a tall ogremaxxed incel at least they will be too scared of you to talk shit like this in the open, while if you're a manlet even a foid thinks she can take you on. I know this is a water thread, but I just wanted to share this ropefuel for fellow manlets. Although the idea of a 'class Discord' is so fucking funny to me :feelskek: .

"class discord"............... what............

Zoomer bullshit :feelskek: :feelskek:
didnt realize how many years ive been out of the normie hivemind rotting, wonder how worse things have gotten. i have seen a glimpse of it on GOYCord tho.

Fucking brootal

The young zoomers can’t even enjoy their childhood in ignorant bliss, instead they’re worried about getting heightmogged in middle school.
Soon we will have 10 year olds on .is at the current rate of hoeflation :bigbrain: :feelskek: :feelskek:

were less than human as far as they are concerned

existing only as their jester and/or punching bag

Zoomerfag bullshit

I have been on incel forums for such a long time that I'm beyond the ability to understand zoomER lingo.

Ropefuel and relatable, curry and 5,4

Zoomers are just shy of full blown eugenicists

Id kill myself if i was 5’2

Manlets do have one advantage compared to average-height weirdoes: people see them as harmless and don't really assault them.

Tallfags are respected or feared. Manlets are seen as harmless children. I'm "fair game height," Autistic, and ugly. I've experienced all sorts of mistreatment that my manlet brother can't comprehend.

"bUt iNKwELl AfRicans Kids arE HaVInG hArd TiMes" Then try to live as an manlet for your entire life nigger

Only salvation is to move to manlet country in SEA

i was never even in the whatsapp group of my class

its like a harmless chihuahua

Average height people latch on to manlet hate to raise their own profile; Beckies do this also. This is why short men have to do as little as possible for this shit society.

Manlets do have one advantage compared to average-height weirdoes: people see them as harmless and don't really assault them.

Tallfags are respected or feared. Manlets are seen as harmless children. I'm "fair game height," Autistic, and ugly. I've experienced all sorts of mistreatment that my manlet brother can't comprehend.
I'm autistic, ugly and short. I don't understand what point you're trying to make saying you have it worse than us

It's a wrap I'd rather have a fight in the changing rooms than getting violated in the gc these days.

All the men in that sub need to come here ASAP, the toilets can LARP there if they want

My school would make fun of anyone with discord