Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How normies are getting laid

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
just be sexually frustrated bro

maybe the plan is to turn half of incels into trannies, make another half fuck these trannies

A surgically lab made vagina? Hes that desperate :dafuckfeels:

maybe the plan is to turn half of incels into trannies, make another half fuck these trannies
Then we would basically be fucking ourself

Maybe what they are saying here is go fuck yourselves Kek

this is why I'm not jealous of normies today

when the "new normal" is for normies to fuck troons :lul: unfathomably over

He confessed that it was his deepest, darkest secret, known only to one other person.
And woman goes right to internet to tell tens of millions of people

Normies be saying how we are so weak and sex isn't everything but look at the average normfag they are called "normfag" for a reason

Absolutely vile and degenerate individual.

He and the disgusting creatures he fucked all must be destroyed and sent to the depths of hell.

Why TF is there trans "women" on two x chromosomes when they don't have two x chromosomes?

I don't think you can genuinely have sex with a man or a trannie unless you are gay deep down.

IDC how sexually repressed I am.. I'm not sucking a dick or putting my dick in a manufactured, never closing wound that replicates a vagina.

why are troons at grinder is that not just for fags, fag men that still know they are men?

The post nut clarity must make them rope or something

There's no way "chasers" actually exist in significant numbers. Most people still know trans "women" are freaks.

These normies look down us for being incels and berate us on soydit

The normie cattle would rather settle for prison sex dynamics (men fucking more submissive men when there are no viable alternatives) than actually do something about this rotten order dooming more and more men to the total absence of love. Meaningful action, something that requires effort, is unthinkable to them.

Last edited:

That's probably the plan, and the troons will be the "tradwives" that the Cuckservatives want. Then the toilets will all become militant Lesbians and only Muslims will reproduce. RIP West.

nigga couldn't even hagmaxx JFL :feelskek:

Hagmaxxing is unironically more difficult than going for younger toilets. Older toilets have higher standards, more demands, and the ones left on the market are way more difficult. Only the rare hag is actually of non-shit quality and those don't feel like they have to stoop themselves to go for much younger men.

Basically every toilet I know who likes much younger men is either Chad-only or severely mentally ill, and only the latter category goes for Sub-7 men.

No amount of frustration could ever make me do that. Good god what has happened to people. Society is in such a bad spot that men are literally banging crossdressing men because even 1/10 beckies wont settle for an average man

Most normies are having sex with 6/10s on the regular. Friday and Saturday nights most normies are at least getting a blowjob

and who wants to fuck with us even more so that some of us (the unconscious ones) reach that level?

this is a mystery... IF THIS IS THEIR MERCY, then they better extinguish us.