Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Napoleon ascended and got cucked

So Napoleon was trying to marry an older rich woman in order to get status... and instead he married a single mother who's in debt and has fucked everyone (and continued to fuck at least one guy). Over.
He was based for taking away foids' "rights" though. Maybe his encounter with Josephine blackpilled him.

Last edited:
Someone post the loli avi I'm on jewphone

Off topic but what happened to @ionlycopenow ? I don't see him post that often these days.

Edit; he is banned and I'm stupid grey nigger

So Napoleon was trying to marry an older rich woman in order to get status... and instead he married a single mother who's in debt and has fucked everyone (and continued to fuck at least one guy). Over.
He was based for taking away foids' "rights" though. Maybe his encounter with Josephine blackpilled him.
Men often go for the biggest whores, same as the foids go[UWSL] for abusive men. [/UWSL]

Men often go for the biggest whores, same as the foids go[UWSL] for abusive men. [/UWSL]
True, I myself did that when I was bluepilled. :fuk: Then again, that was probably me subconsciously lowering my standards.