Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How my psychiatrists which is a foid hates me because I'm an incel

Dr.Fishman

Dr.Fishman

Self-banned
-
Well, I'm came to her lately few times telling her I feel massive mental deterioration, and I need an increase in anti-depression and mood-stabilizer doses, because "I never had a girlfriend and I'm getting old"(you can't talk to her openly about your sexual desires because women are puritanic in their nature, and they never get horny because they are sacred, it's only us males who have this filthy sexual thoughts about women and it's a sin. well, at least that's the impression my psychiatrist and other men haters foids leave to us). And she is simply so unemphatic and just can't hide and disguise her hatred and antagonism toward me, and I just can feel what runs through head while I'm talking to her about it -
It is just "How and why the hell this fat ugly mentally disabled guy think he deserved to be attracted and loved by a woman?! He just has to sit in his room, jerk off forever, and suffer quietly, this disgusting subhuman".

Eventually, before the fact that she is a psychiatrist and I'm a mental patient, we're firstly a man and a woman that meat each other and talk a lot, and I have to tell her about my life as part of the treatment.
So, like every man and woman who socially connected, she sits there and first and foremost evaluate my SMV and how attractive I'm looking to her, before she even starting to take the role being a psychiatrist, while I actually do the same as male that a female sit Infront of him, just evaluate her SMV and how attractive she is to my eyes. Eventually, I got to get the bad vibes, not her. It is just that I'm an incel and I want sex, and that's already a crime.

This is why I’m never going to a therapist again. I think a lot of our mental problems is just the natural consequence of being touch starved and unloved. What are they going to do, get me a gf?

This is why I’m never going to a therapist again. I think a lot of our mental problems is just the natural consequence of being touch starved and unloved. What are they going to do, get me a gf?
That's exactly what I think.
But you see, I must get treatment.
Because if not, this is just a matter of time until I'm going to find myself imprisoned in a closed ward of some psychiatric hospital, with inhuman conditions, under a forced hospitalization order by district psychiatrist.
I'm considered to be dangerous patient with violent symptoms, though I never beat anyone in my adult life during a psychotic episode.
If I did, I would find myself in a psychiatric hospital under a court order and not just under district psychiatrist order, for a few years as an alternative to imprisonment in a regular jail. In such cases usually you get to be placed in a dedicated psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane, with even worse conditions.
But usually, they hospitalize only those that seems violent and dangerous, it's not like they give a shit about mental distresses.

All these, and while women love violent men, I'm not getting any pussy.

Imagine telling your personal problems to a woman and asking her for an advice :lul:

"How and why the hell this fat ugly mentally disabled guy think he deserved to be attracted and loved by a woman?! He just has to sit in his room, jerk off forever, and suffer quietly, this disgusting subhuman"
Brutal

You are aware that psychiatrists do not offer psychotherapy, or a therapy of any other kind, right? Their job is to listen to you and prescribe you with anti-depressive medications. Nothing more. That's probably why she was not offering you any further help. It's not her job.

After my failed suicide attempt I have gone to this psychiatrist who was a man. He acted the same way towards me as you describe how your psychiatrist acted towards you. He was also quite sulky, openly unfriendly and had no interest whatsoever in what I had to say once he concluded that I needed to take pills. Because to offer anything more than that is not his job.

Now, my psychotherapist on the other hand, who is a woman, truly listens to my problems and we try to come up with solutions together. She's the only person who ever cares enough about my problems and I feel good when I talk to her, so I don't think your approach toward seeking psychological help is right. My psychotherapist even knows that I'm an incel and she doesn't judge me or question me. She just asks some genuine questions and after I answer, she either understands, or the worst case scenario she tries to make me see things in a different light. But the solutions she offers are most of the time helpful. I suggest you to seek a psychotherapist and then deciding if it's for you or not, if you hadn't already done so.

"just go to therapy, bro" fuck that
I'm not gonna throw away money to talk to someone that doesn't care and be prescribed some jew pills that'll fuck me up even worse. No thanks.

they truly live in a different world. i had my army counseller asking me why does everyone complain about not having girlfriend lol

at least she doesnt hate me, the counselling center is full of ricecels, probably many obese too

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

I was playing Uno with my therapy group once. I was too anxious to move properly, so I placed cards down at the wrong moment. Sheboons started denigrating me, which the group psychologist ignored.

The group psychologist told someone to stop giving me advice, which resulted in that person being helped by a male, which the group psychologist ignored.

"just go to therapy, bro" fuck that
I'm not gonna throw away money to talk to someone that doesn't care and be prescribed some jew pills that'll fuck me up even worse. No thanks.
Tell me about that. Those damn Jews...

Well, I'm came to her lately few times telling her I feel massive mental deterioration, and I need an increase in anti-depression and mood-stabilizer doses, because "I never had a girlfriend and I'm getting old"(you can't talk to her openly about your sexual desires because women are puritanic in their nature, and they never get horny because they are sacred, it's only us males who have this filthy sexual thoughts about women and it's a sin. well, at least that's the impression my psychiatrist and other men haters foids leave to us). And she is simply so unemphatic and just can't hide and disguise her hatred and antagonism toward me, and I just can feel what runs through head while I'm talking to her about it -
It is just "How and why the hell this fat ugly mentally disabled guy think he deserved to be attracted and loved by a woman?! He just has to sit in his room, jerk off forever, and suffer quietly, this disgusting subhuman".

Eventually, before the fact that she is a psychiatrist and I'm a mental patient, we're firstly a man and a woman that meat each other and talk a lot, and I have to tell her about my life as part of the treatment.
So, like every man and woman who socially connected, she sits there and first and foremost evaluate my SMV and how attractive I'm looking to her, before she even starting to take the role being a psychiatrist, while I actually do the same as male that a female sit Infront of him, just evaluate her SMV and how attractive she is to my eyes. Eventually, I got to get the bad vibes, not her. It is just that I'm an incel and I want sex, and that's already a crime.
I take antidepressants and ansiolitics to function in society(working, talking and etc.) and to prevent me from hurting myself or hurting others.
Last time at my psychiatrist I've said I was feeling lonely sometimes and she propose me to dowmload tinder, do you see how much women are living in a different world? they think, me, an average man, can get any girls in a dating app when your experience in the dating app is solely guided by your image, so I said to her that I downloaded it once and all the likes I've receveid were from Obese woman, fat single mothers and gay guys so I uninstalled and she made a surprised face like as if I was lying, Bruh, when you distance yourself and look at life from the outside it, indeed, is a joke.

they truly live in a different world. i had my army counseller asking me why does everyone complain about not having girlfriend lol

at least she doesnt hate me, the counselling center is full of ricecels, probably many obese too
Literally what I was saying yesterday. A man and a woman’s life is about as similar as a homeless person and a billionaire

psychiatry is the most subhuman medical specialty