Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How My Older Brother Treated Me

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
Growing up, especially when we were teenagers, he'd bully me a lot. He'd call me ugly and often call me gook or chink. He's also a HAPA like me but he barely looks Asian at all, he looks White/Persian. Whenever I beat him in sports or at video games, he'd rage like a whiny cunt, claim I cheated and beat the shit out of me. One time I beat him at a game of basketball (even though he's half a foot taller than me), and the faggot chucked the basketball at my face, full force, breaking my glasses. Afterwards, he claimed he was trying to pass it to me JFL. He was also very popular, and he started dating girls when he was like fucking 12. When we were in High School, I even tried telling one of his girlfriends how he treated me, but she didn't give a shit and kept dating him for 2 more years. Now, he's a model for a high end clothing company, getting paid a shit ton of money for just existing, and has a hot white stacy girlfriend while I'm fucking alone and in college, rotting the fuck away.

Yep i can relate. My brother is white and im ethnic.
I even tried telling one of his girlfriends how he treated me, but she didn't give a shit and kept dating him for 2 more years.
Yeah, they dont give a shit. They get off on that shit. It makes them horny.

You're born alone and you die alone. A man has to make his own way. Fuck your brother.

fox artists on tumblr GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

should have gone ER on him and mutilated his pretty face but when you were young so you wouldnt get in trouble for it.

Out of four siblings im the only one looking like ethnic. My brothers werent shitheads, because they were also lvm. Your brother being tall and good looking he can act whatever the fuck he wants. Huge suifuel, sorry bro.

Yes. This must be why my half-cousin told me in 2017, "Well, we didn't want to see the two of you anyway."

I gladly exited the vehicle without speaking to them.

I need to start coalescing the story in such a way that it mirrors my group therapy experiences...

(I am a rare outlier with higher intelligence. My Mulatto half-cousins, however, are defective trash)

You are welcome to remain here. When I was seventeen/eighteen, my lovely half-cousins(Mother instructed me to be kind to them) would frown if they ever encountered me under any circumstance.

I remember an occasion where we returned to their home after visiting my half-uncle.

I was sitting on the floor. My cousin denigrated me, I said something negative in return...her mother then denigrated me also.

Insatiable Cumskin hole ancestry...they are also perceived by most as the superior race of hole.

Mulattas have the same problem. My younger half-cousin whined because she realized that she couldn't act vain and entitled like her older cousins because of her dark skin.

Nice. I once played an innocuous game with my much younger half-cousin:

It was hide-and-seek. I hid under a blanket with her, expecting us to be found. My half-cousins laughed at me and said, "Take a child as your bride".

Interestingly, my half-cousins would denigrate her and hit her when she stayed at their home.

Relative - A whore who offers "respect" in exchange for favors.

My half-cousins would accept the snacks I offered them and then disregard me.

My half-cousin was disfigured by a feeding tube. This didn't stop her hypergamous thoughts.

I'll give him more value since he is male.

Very lovely.

I recall an occasion in which my half-cousins stayed over my grandparents' house.

My half-cousin disliked something I did, so she simply threw one of my precious objects out the window and then sat with her sister, apathetically.

My half-cousin "hugged" me. She also would criticize me with my half-aunt and denigrate me for my autistic traits when I was a young child.

(Hahaha...I probably resumed my C++ guide, afterwards.)

No. My elder half-cousin learned to count simple change at seventeen. Her sister was too incompetent to graduate from high school.

Robert's, as well as my half-aunt's. She had dyslexia as a child and struggled with basic knowledge.

Yes. As it turns out, opening her legs for a light-skinned Tyrone didn't help her mother much. Mother told me her half-sister had Dyslexia as a young child, which is not shocking.

The individuals on my maternal side(Mother and half-aunt) were dyslexic and unable to learn driving concepts. My maternal half-cousins are high school dropouts with clinically-diagnosed low intelligence.

Last edited:
Out of four siblings im the only one looking like ethnic. My brothers werent shitheads, because they were also lvm. Your brother being tall and good looking he can act whatever the fuck he wants. Huge suifuel, sorry bro.
I have a younger half brother too, and he also doesn't look ethnic at all like my older brother.

similar. Both me and my bro are both white but he's a high-tier normie/chadlite. He would make fun of me constantly and also beat me up sometimes. Growing up it was very difficult to view him as family rather than as a school bully who happened to live at home with me. Needless to say his wonderful "personality" meant he never had trouble getting GFs.

I have a younger half brother too, and he also doesn't look ethnic at all like my older brother.
Men like us are the unfortunate. Im also the shortest and most likely the lowest iq.

Growing up it was very difficult to view him as family rather than as a school bully who happened to live at home with me.
Yeah, this is how I pretty much felt about my brother too.

if you ever feel like committing suicide make sure to take this faggot out first bro

i don't recommend it but im just saying. it's better than suiciding alone in your apartment.

Growing up, especially when we were teenagers, he'd bully me a lot. He'd call me ugly and often call me gook or chink. He's also a HAPA like me but he barely looks Asian at all, he looks White/Persian. Whenever I beat him in sports or at video games, he'd rage like a whiny cunt, claim I cheated and beat the shit out of me. One time I beat him at a game of basketball (even though he's half a foot taller than me), and the faggot chucked the basketball at my face, full force, breaking my glasses. Afterwards, he claimed he was trying to pass it to me JFL. He was also very popular, and he started dating girls when he was like fucking 12. When we were in High School, I even tried telling one of his girlfriends how he treated me, but she didn't give a shit and kept dating him for 2 more years. Now, he's a model for a high end clothing company, getting paid a shit ton of money for just existing, and has a hot white stacy girlfriend while I'm fucking alone and in college, rotting the fuck away.
Sad story bro.
I have two sisters myself and often wondered what it would have been like to have a brother, I assumed he would like me and we would be friends, share hobbies together etc. Maybe it's a good thing I never did