Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How My Mother Treated Me

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
Even when I was really young, I remember that my mother (who is SEAsian) often shat on my looks and in general, treated me like utter shit. She'd insult my Asian/non-white looking face while praising my semi-white looking older brother. She'd give me the silent treatment for days, and when she didn't, she'd hurl insults at me. I recall that once I had built a lego set, and she just threw it on the fucking ground. Then eventually when I was a teenager, she divorced my father, and remarried to a bipolar type faggot who helped in her torture, eventually she threw me out of the fucking house like trash. She chose a retard with anger issues over her own son. She's been a bitch to me my entire life. I can't wait to hear the news of her death. I wish I had never been born to that disgusting skank.

sounds very tough
how is life now?

sounds very tough
how is life now?
Much better. I moved far away from her. Now, I'm just trying to get through this shit life for the most part. Never want to see that bitch again.

Much better. I moved far away from her. Now, I'm just trying to get through this shit life for the most part. Never want to see that bitch again.
being thrown out of home was best thing that happened to you

being thrown out of home was best thing that happened to y
Definitely. I'm very thankful that my Dad took care of me after my Mom threw me out too.

She hated you because your Asian features were a reminder of her own Asian-ness, and there's nothing you could do about it. You did nothing wrong at all, it's just her fault she couldn't learn to accept her own race

go ER with her (in minecraft)

Even when I was really young, I remember that my mother often shat on my looks and in general, treated me like utter shit.
Same.
She's been a bitch to me my entire life. I can't wait to hear the news of her death. I wish I had never been born to that disgusting skank.
Same,she should have been sterilized so she can't breed.
Pos like that don't need to breed.

i would have hit her and gouged her eyes out and enjoyed watching her suffer

you should have done that you should have let rage and hate consume you in those moments it would have felt good better than an orgasm... trust me

What’s the issue with ricepicker foids lol? They take it TOO far :feelsugh:

Understood.

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"(When I was too anxious to leave my room, or In response to her loss of items, which she blamed on me, the most convenient target for her anger)

She displayed a pattern of "circular reasoning" that I tried to explain to my psychologist at the age of fifteen. It was futile, though.