Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How my mom made me homeless on my birthday for a Chad.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Back in 2008 I visited a friend for about a month or so. I had previously lived with my mom. On my 26th birthday my mom called to say "happy birthday" and said that her new boyfriend had moved in with her. I said: "Wow...that's going to get difficult when I come back. We don't have enough rooms etc."

At this point she told me she was sorry but I couldn't come back. I remember we had an argument about it and I was very very pissed and scared. Of course my birthday was ruined. The problem was back then I was working self employed. I was officially making money so I couldn't get social security services. However, I had massive credit card debt because I had used the money from the credit card to get self employed. I had not calculated in the possibility that my mom would kick me out for a chad. So I was having an income on the paper and thus no social security but massive expenses due to a credit that was too high for my income to sustain it.

So for about 2 years until 2009 I had to find places to sleep. A friend of mine was studying at uni at the time and had a 7 square meter room. I could usually slam in a mattress and stay there. That was one terrible place with spiders and cockroaches everywhere. Apart from his bed and the matress and his desk there was no space at all in the room. Also sleeping on the floor fucked up my back and I had a disc prolapse. This causes me problems until today when I take a shit and sit on the pot for too long I don't feel my legs anymore. I also had to be very careful never to piss of my friend because I needed him.

Also my feet started to swell so my shoes wouldn't fit but I had no money for shoes. I had 10 Euros in my pocket. So I went to the store and bought 8 Euro sandals. I walked around with the sandals even when it was snowing. People looked at me like I was a fucking idiot. I still have those sandals today as a reminder of what it's like to be in hell.

In 2009 I had finally managed to pay off most of my debt and was able to afford the cheapest flat I could find in the entire region with mold hanging from the walls and shit but I cleaned the place and renovated it so it was pretty decent.

Those two years were the most horrible and miserable years of my life.

Now don't get me wrong I was 26 and all so you can argue it was reasonable for her to expect me to move out. I just don't think it's fair to say: "Look son, you can't come back" without any further notice. Without even a little bit of time to try and make arrangements. That was absolutely fucked up tbh.

Last edited:
and how is your mom now do you still talk her

Nice mum. Stupid bitch I would have fucked her over is anyway i could. How could the bitch who gave birth to you and forced you to live a miserable life have the nerve to put you in a hard postition again.

and how is your mom now do you still talk her

She is visiting me like once every three months eventhough I told her I would appreciate if she stopped doing that.

Just be chad and get free rent

What a cunt. When she's old and dying, do not support her in any way.

Putting some random dude before her own offspring. What a cunt.

I know foids will do anything for Chad but your own fucking son? Hope she dies a slow and painful death.

Sound pretty rough. its over for sandalcels

I have to add she initially met my father when she was on a drug rehab (from heroin). My father and her were forced to go on rehab. Otherwise they would have had to go to prison. So since she had nothing to do with her life she got me. This is how I was born. And the government left me to rot and die. Nobody ever gave a shit and cared to look if I was ok with those parents.

And ON TOP of all that I ended up a 36 year old virgin. Thinking about it I wonder how the fuck I am still alive. Well at least things are much better now...

my dad fucked up like 5 of my birthdays by being a drunk

Sounds like some drama film plot. Sounds fucking rough, and sounds like your mom is a piece of filth.
May god have mercy on your soul, how are you now?

Sounds like some drama film plot. Sounds fucking rough, and sounds like your mom is a piece of filth.
May god have mercy on your soul, how are you now?

You could make a movie out of it, yes. I am much much better off now. Having a decent job with good payment. Trying to set money aside now so this will never happen again. But it was a struggle to get to this point.

You could make a movie out of it, yes. I am much much better off now. Having a decent job with good payment. Trying to set money aside now so this will never happen again. But it was a struggle to get to this point.
I hope you try to cope and blow off some steam, in your case roping right now sounds too retarded given your efforts in an attempt to improve your life especially since you did see at least partial success in it.
This is really depressing but at least you're better now.

Your age has nothing to do with this. There is no defending what your mom did :feelsree:

The problem was she gave me no time at all. I could not plan ahead or anything. She basically just called and said: "Look son, you are homeless. Deal with it."

The problem is that she would kick you out at all. You can't just say "lol good luck fuck off" to a human being you are responsible for (I am assuming that you are not intollerable to live with eg. Heroin addict, lowinhib autistic rager etc).

No never caused any problems. Actually while living with her I took care of stuff like when the laundry machine broke I paid 500 Dollars to repair it etc.

She is visiting me like once every three months eventhough I told her I would appreciate if she stopped doing that.
Don’t let her in

Even parents hate ugly men. Especially when we grow into adulthood. We’re seen as slimy creeps and no longer innocent teens/kids. My parents loved me unconditionally until the age of 20.5

Yeah that would've been enough to make me go ER

MY ASS SHE'S A FEMOID LIKE ALL THE REST!!!
In the best case scenario she secretly hates you for not being rich+successful+chad.
In the worst case she won't even lie about it and admit it to your fucking face!!!

That's what all our moms secretly think to themselves:
It's like "you came out of my vagina"?? "you are from my flesh and blood"?? "PAHAHA NO1 CARES KYS SON"

I hope things get better for you because if that was me I wouldve Acid faced the bitch on the spot

MY ASS SHE'S A FEMOID LIKE ALL THE REST!!!
In the best case scenario she secretly hates you for not being rich+successful+chad.
In the worst case she won't even lie about it and admit it to your fucking face!!!

That's what all our moms secretly think to themselves:
It's like "you came out of my vagina"?? "you are from my flesh and blood"?? "PAHAHA NO1 CARES KYS SON"

Exactly thats why i always say the only good foid is a dead one

Wow you got cucked by a Chad who was fucking your mom AND got you kicked out. I would have went ER on my mom tbh.