Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much you want to bet this Tiananmen protester girl wouldn't touch the male protesters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

It's all a photoshoot for women.

Roasties are the same all over.

The Tiananmen incident 31 years ago locked the CCP onto the path that it's taking now.

Fuck the commies, what happened there was downright depraved.

The Tiananmen incident 31 years ago locked the CCP onto the path that it's taking now.

Imperialist pig tears are delicious while based china keeps being based

Imperialist pig tears are delicious while based china keeps being based

Your posts read like a crossover of r/ChapoTrapHouse and r/standardcels

:feelskek:

Never seen this combo before

Your posts read like a crossover of r/ChapoTrapHouse and r/standardcels

:feelskek:

Never seen this combo before
Massive cope chapotraphouse was literally a bunch of mentally ill trannies larping, my posts are all just facts. I'm just not a wage slave and that upsets brainwashed muricans

Massive cope chapotraphouse was literally a bunch of mentally ill trannies larping, my posts are all just facts. I'm just not a wage slave and that upsets brainwashed muricans

I can't tell the difference between r/sino and r/ChapoTrapHouse because they're both equally retarded

I can't tell the difference between r/sino and r/ChapoTrapHouse because they're both equally retarded
I don't even know what sino is, the last time I used reddit was before my sub r/forlonelymen got banned

Stop coping. Your boss needs you to work harder for his raise, don't be slacking cog.

I don’t like communism or sino shit or Maoism but China is pretty based for being able to keep their people in check and also while being able to genocide uyghers. Meanwhile if the USA police kill a black guy even if he resisted we get half the major cities in America burning.

I don’t like communism or sino shit or Maoism but China is pretty based for being able to keep their people in check and also while being able to genocide uyghers. Meanwhile if the USA police kill a black guy even if he resisted we get half the major cities in America burning.

There is the case that dysfunctional liberal democracies give way to illiberal forms of government.

Social media is only speeding this process along with mob rule by people who decide what the correct views are and who to 'cancel' no matter how far back in time they lived and how common the views now held were then.

Vigorous dissent is a core part of American political culture and it's awesome.

There is the case that dysfunctional liberal democracies give way to illiberal forms of government.

Social media is only speeding this process along with mob rule by people who decide what the correct views are and who to 'cancel' no matter how far back in time they lived and how common the views now held were then.
I think Qing rule/meritocracy is how our government should run. Democracy is a fucking sham. Nobody’s educated on any politicians standpoints, they just vote based on what their media or celebrity tell them to. If you want to vote an Iq test and understanding of the candidates political stance should be needed.

I don't even know what sino is, the last time I used reddit was before my sub r/forlonelymen got banned

Stop coping. Your boss needs you to work harder for his raise, don't be slacking cog.
OK you can stop deepthroating Winnie the Pooh now
I think Qing rule/meritocracy is how our government should run. Democracy is a fucking sham. Nobody’s educated on any politicians standpoints, they just vote based on what their media or celebrity tell them to. If you want to vote an Iq test and understanding of the candidates political stance should be needed.

"Qing rule" devolves into authoritarianism pretty quickly, with no built-in institutional safeguards to maintain the rule of law.

OK you can stop deepthroating Winnie the Pooh now
Holy shit bro that's so funny did you come up with that on your own? Listen, i got an uncle who owns a comedy club, I just sent him a screenshot of your comment and he said he wants to book you on an open mic spot. You're gonna be a superstar goldenboy!

You know the thing is, just like with ideas of fairness in this world, women and their insistence on having discriminatory dating 'preferences' are doing more to make the world an unequal, less peaceful place in the long run than some musings about democracy is failing on internet forums.

It is sad for everyone involved tbh. There are many people who once believed in democracy who don't and favor more authoritarian governments that can be more unstable even if they are more forward and direct in dealing with uprisings and mobs.

she is literally touching him in the picture

Tbf hypergamy wasn't that unhinged 30 years ago

China will also fall like the west, once the foids get into power there.
I am just wondering how long it will take.