Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much you wanna bet that most are fakecels or gonna ascend in a few years?

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
I believe most of us here are fakecels and most normies will ascend in a year or two.
Only aspercels will remain. It's just not possible any other way. Even I have received attention from fat bpd chicks or pygmy chick many many years ago, so maybe I am fakecel under strict definition? Not attention less virgin but still a virgin.
Didn't Namaa Kate's say that most move on and it's just a phase for most?
There is a comical element to this forum about what constitutes a Incel, do you know how ugly a normie has to be to truly be Khhv?
Then you have to deal with standardcels who feel entitled to something better.
Even on discord I remember the whiny 4chan kiddos who thought they were incels and look where they are now.
Anyways yeah how much you wanna bet that:
Most are fakecels
Only aspergercels will remain.

Last edited:

Even I have received attention from fat bpd chicks or pygmy chick many many years ago,
Slayer
Didn't Namaa Kate's say that most move on and it's just a phase for most?
And she's right. Literally just go on any older thread and 90% of users are going to be either banned or inactive. But it makes sense, there's no point in staying here to discuss the same things over and over. Ascension or not ascension, after a while you have to move on.
Only in Ohio

Even I have received attention from fat bpd chicks or pygmy chick many many years ago, so maybe I am fakecel under strict definition?
Fakecel maybe not, but still mogs me. I've nevER got any chance

S
Slayer

And she's right. Literally just go on any older thread and 90% of users are going to be either banned or inactive. But it makes sense, there's no point in staying here to discuss the same things over and over. Ascension or not ascension, after a while you have to move on.

Only in Ohio
Whose Namaa Kate?