Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much you hate overprotective daddies of teen girls?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

on scale 1-10 how much?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Not good fathers who care about daughter not becoming slut, but degenerates who spoil her, want her to be married only to rich man, and only after 18, and cannot accept daughter darting with older man (especially if broken). They have special place in deepest pit of hell

Absolute majority of teen girls are scum themselves, uncultured cunts, but in case of very rare finding of special girl of culture (if they live on this planet at all), daddy can be problem. So while statistically encounter with overprotective daddy is not big problem, and big one being girl themselves, but overprotective daddies are horrible monsters, blocking that very narrow path of light into REAL ascension

Over protective daddies are good, I would too not allow my daughter to whore around for some stupid monkey. Too bad in 2019 its impossible.

But your defintion of overprotective daddy is basically your average Shlomo that dont care and just want more money from their whore daughter and mother. Who just spoils her daughter so that a inbred homeless retard can fuck her on the same couch daddy worked to pay. That way they are taught no hardship. So I hate both them and their whore daughters.

l
It doesn't quite work that way. Over protective in some ways means not allowing your daughter to deal with any adversity or pain, thereby resulting in them becoming entitled princesses in adulthood. Over protective cucked dad's the reason why we are here today.
i posted my comment too early bro, i had to edit.

I have to ask man, are you actually this into lolis or are you neet with tons of time on your hands? Genuinely want to know.

8. There should exist man of culture who would encouuage his daughter to date me

I chose 1

I feel sorry for them, they are coping, their daughters are fucking dude bros anyways regardless of whether they want them to be with a rich man, those poor saps are just coping, I can only feel sorry for them, fathers have no control anymore, any father that thinks that is coping, you can't stop your daughter from sucking off the highschool football team at school, you can't be there are every waking moment, and your daughters panties are soaking wet surrounded by Chad's all day at school, its a numbers game, she'll be a whore no matter what

Last edited:
I have to ask man, are you actually this into lolis or are you neet with tons of time on your hands? Genuinely want to know.
For my lost teen years I demand compensation: young waifu who could give me teen love atleast now

i think dads just neglect children of both sexes these days, it's a factor in the girls becoming sluts and the boys incels (at least until they betabux at 35, when you might as well rope)

It doesn't quite work that way. Over protective in some ways means not allowing your daughter to deal with any adversity or pain, thereby resulting in them becoming entitled princesses in adulthood. Over protective cucked dad's the reason why we are here today.

LOL, as if a woman will experience adversity in the West in 2019 without "overprotective" parents anyway.

Fathers are not raising their daughters, the state and the media are. Parents are just there to provide basic material support for children.

But your defintion of overprotective daddy is basically your average Shlomo that dont care and just want more money from their whore daughter and mother. Who just spoils her daughter so that a inbred homeless retard can fuck her on the same couch daddy worked to pay. That way they are taught no hardship. So I hate both them and their whore daughters.
This is why I hate them. They're not really overprotective of their daughters, they're overprotective of who they're dating.

For my lost teen years I demand compensation: young waifu who could give me teen love atleast now
I understand that you are slavcel? There are TONS of cute lolies in the vilages and пгт. I would never touch one under AOC, dear FBI, but if I was only into lolies, I would do something... Get some money, and you can buy one...

This is why I hate them. They're not really overprotective of their daughters, they're overprotective of who they're dating.
They are virtue signalling cucks who are a detriment to our society and view their sons and daughters as materialistic gain for the selfish needs. Just to appear as a "good goy" in front of the media and their retard degenerate friends.

Who wouldn't want their daughter to marry a rich man who can provide for your grandchildren and give you money?

If I had a daughter I would definitely prefer her to marry a rich man (unless he was a total degenerate) rather than some random guy.

Excellent point. Although, fathers can discipline their daughters but they've lost a lot of say in parenting matters. Its usually the mother who decides things.

There is literally nothing you can do as a dad. Your own kids can rat on you and the state can take them away.

There's nothing worse than a overprotective daddy of a teen girl. They always prevent me from making a move, i wish death upon those fuckers.

I don't hate them at all because they have no leverage over who their daughters fuck. I'd rather hate the teen girls who do choose not to fuck me, not their cucked fathers. They're no Hugh Jackman nor Dwayne Johnson, are they really gonna beat me up?

we need more of them

too many cuck dads with feminist wives

Overprotective fathers usually just want to fuck their daughters themselves. They are jealous and can't cope about the fact that they have to let someone else do it instead.

There's nothing worse than a overprotective daddy of a teen girl. They always prevent me from making a move, i wish death upon those fuckers.
mog them

They are even more cucked than the guys who date them.

Overprotective daddies are based if they protect their daughters’ virginity. I despise the white knight fathers that OP describes though, who let their daughters fuck around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back