Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How much would you guys rate yourselves?

stalkerKiller

stalkerKiller

Recruit
★★★★
I am a 4/10

This score takes into account both social, economic and physical characteristics. My height is something above 6ft, however my skin has a very light shade of brown, therefore whenever I get a tan I look like a Gypsy or Turk (really they somewhat look the same). This plus my unkept hair, wild autistic eyes and shitty frame destroy my physical aspect.
I am also super shy, so shy that I get panic attacks when I need to go to the barber to cut my hair.
What really gets my score down though is the fact that I am a poor student with no friends, nobody is willing to interact with me and I have not talked to any foids recently except that one that knocked at my door looking for shekels.

10/10 i am the literal god itself , fuck you normies

Only a Chad has the taste in figures that you do, so makes sense. Reported for being a Chad and having sex 3 times a day :reeeeee:
I just got exposed. Stacy is sucking my cock while I take pictures of transformERs to post on here.

I would rate myself a 2-3 in total. Looks are probably a 3-4 (face probably a 2-3, but I am 6'0 which should be worth something), personality/behaviour a 1-2 (autistic traits are really unattractive), so I guess 2-3 in total seems reasonable to me.

I just got exposed. Stacy is sucking my cock while I take pictures of transformERs to post on here.
There had to be someone helping you build up those IKEA shelfs :feelshehe:

1/10 all around unironically, I have nothing of value to offer

Im a 10. I clean, I cook and I have an amazing personality

3/10 facially but If i takes into account both social, economic and physical characteristics, 0/10

Im 2/10 any lower ratings are reserved for deformed or disabled people.