Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how much $$$ would u need to live well?

title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
748BCE8B 4C42 4BEE 8FFA AC65F999F73F

wondering how much trucels from first world, second and third would need

2.5 mil (retire at 45 and spend 50k a year for 50 years) sounds like a good amount if I wanted to live nicely. I like to spend money on foodlos and copes ngl

But if necessary I could cut that down by a lot. I could prob live with just enough for property tax/bills/basic necessities if I was strapped for cash

If you an apartment that you own you don't really need more than 50 dollars a day

I could live very comfortably (by my standards and given I live with parents) with 500$ / month.

I am probably the only other person in this thread who will know what FIRE means, lol. I'm aiming for more like an (initial) 3.2% withdrawal rate upon early retirement, then may adjust upward as sequence of returns risk drops. My goal is to hit this by 40-45 (market depending, provided i don't blow too much money on stupid shit like cars, or run into a serious medical issue).

fat fire is stupid, that's just normal retirement. or for really paranoid people who are worried about MUH MARKET CRASH!!!!! so they only have like 30% stocks LOL. Plus they totally ignore how much of a difference being debt free can make, and they go into retirement trying to service a $5000 a month mortgage :ahegao: For incels without debt or kids, you really don't need a ton of money to live well. Really, you're just paying day to day expenses then buying copes

LEAN FIRE

I have 710,000 cash, 90,000 gold, 45,000 trailer home and 15,000 car. Plus, get a little over $1,000 NEETbuxx monthly and free food sometime.

My health insurance is expensive, but covers everything including dental. Living cheap in a trailer and being debt-free helps.Never work again.

LEAN FIRE

I have 710,000 cash, 90,000 gold, 45,000 trailer home and 15,000 car. Plus, get a little over $1,000 NEETbuxx monthly and free food sometime.

My health insurance is expensive, but covers everything including dental. Living cheap in a trailer and being debt-free helps.Never work again.
Very impressive. Your an inspiration to many wagiecels here.

If you an apartment that you own

Property taxes are a thing. Granted, they are much cheaper than a rent, but still, they do exist and the government can raise them anytime.

IMHO, wherever property taxes exist, you don't really own real estate. The government does.

Property taxes are a thing. Granted, they are much cheaper than a rent, but still, they do exist and the government can raise them anytime.

IMHO, wherever property taxes exist, you don't really own real estate. The government does.
Unfortunately all the good cities with restaurants have property taxes. But you could cook on your own and live in a place with none/very low property taxes. My current plan is eventually have a paid off main house in cheap area and then use retirement index funds to travel. Return to the cheap house when game coping or chill maxxing.

Honestly I would be totally happy with 5k a month

2k a month is probably all i need, if i go to this certain country.so yeah 2k.good luck getting that though