Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much worse are things now compared to 2010

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
Before (((tinder))) and when (((smartphones))) were still new and not quite ubiquitous yet

EVERYTHING went to shit starting with 2010s and the start of the decline was since the late 2000s.
2007 Death of entertainment

80s was when the western society peaked TBH in all regards as in general. 70s were like a nice prelude and 90s were like okay ending.

EVERYTHING went to shit starting with 2010s and the start of the decline was since the late 2000s.
View attachment 293693
80s was when the western society peaked TBH in all regards as in general. 70s were like a nice prelude and 90s were like okay ending.

But how was 2010 for you personally? How was your Internet and TV experience back then? Compared to the 80s and 90s?

Before (((tinder))) and when (((smartphones))) were still new and not quite ubiquitous yet

Things have been shit since 1994-95 Here in the UK to be honest. The internet just enabled women to boost their ego and have a wider choice of reeling in a Chad. But yes it accelerated in 2008 when smartphones came out as well as portable tablets.

I saw a paradigm shift sometime between 1990-1995. My childhood friends in the 80's the dads where usually slightly less attractive than their wives. Obesity among youngish women was low or certainly wasn't too common. If you were born before 1970 you were pretty much guaranteed a looksmatch unless you were an utter spurgg.

But how was 2010 for you personally? How was your Internet and TV experience back then? Compared to the 80s and 90s?
I wasnt alive in 80s but I remember 90s very well. Late 90s were better than early 90s for sure but it also may be because here things were different than in the west. 2010s though were as shitty as in the west. All the anime shit became popular, wrestling started to suck, cartoons as well, not to mention games. The age of getting to know girls from social circles of late 2000s started to rapidly deteriorate with popualrity of the internet. Everything went to shit with 2010s.

Social media and smart phones ruined everything.