Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much weight do you put in the high school experience

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
If someone had sex in middle school but couldnt get a girl or have sex with a girl in high school nor college could they still be conisdered an incel

A metric fuckton. It's the only place ur around foids in close quarters. College is too big it's super easy to just be a loner in college

in school i was a chad

A metric fuckton. It's the only place ur around foids in close quarters. College is too big it's super easy to just be a loner in college
so if someone had sex in middle school that would be negligable and he could still be considered and incel

so if someone had sex in middle school that would be negligable and he could still be considered and incel
no if he had sex in middle school he had to be a socialmaxxed hypernormie

no if he had sex in middle school he had to be a socialmaxxed hypernormie
even if he was unable to gain that type of female attention for the rest of his life?

without girls. just status. up to year9. after that puberty hit and i fell so low. i had to hide in the library to avoid bullying. playing chess with other loners.

I don't see how that could happen
Ive heard it happen before it happened to some college kid in my area a female fucked him because she wanted "practice" and he was one of the few people that would have fucked her because she a an ugly landwhale and after he got outted for it he was one of my highschools "weirdos" and was a recluse until he left for college where he wasnt able to shake the recluse thing and still hasnt been with a female since

Ive heard it happen before it happened to some college kid in my area a female fucked him because she wanted "practice" and he was one of the few people that would have fucked her because she a an ugly landwhale and after he got outted for it he was one of my highschools "weirdos" and was a recluse until he left for college where he wasnt able to shake the recluse thing and still hasnt been with a female since
Fucking an ugly landwhale doesn't count as ascension imo

Fucking an ugly landwhale doesn't count as ascension imo
I mean sure but there are stories of a guy and a female having consentual ex and the female has a boyfriend and lies she got raped and the dude she lied about cant get a female no because everyone thinks hes a rapist (this also happened to a guy in my school) she ended up revealing that she lied but it was after he roped

I mean sure but there are stories of a guy and a female having consentual ex and the female has a boyfriend and lies she got raped and the dude she lied about cant get a female no because everyone thinks hes a rapist (this also happened to a guy in my school) she ended up revealing that she lied but it was after he roped
If he's chad they would give him a 2nd chance, also I would've killed the foid in minecraft:lasereyes: